Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What have I been thinking.......?

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Greg72, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

For some reason, I remembered the dates for BF'03 being October 19, 20 & 21st...... which were impossible for me.

Suddenly, my future is starting to look a LOT more interesting...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Should I post a "50 DAYS TO MOAB!!!" thread now....?
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

By the way.....just to get you "in the mood" for the trip....here's last year's excerpts on the thrashing in the weeks and days (and hours) before Moab:

Greg and Friends stress out... MOAB 2002

2. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

I think you should. And since you're a mod, you can make it sticky on top, too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Go for it.
    I don't know how often I will check in here, I need this time to work on my truck instead. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I'm already stressed...my truck looks like a fricken wreck right now and I have so much to do between now and then!!!/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Of course we're swamped at work so I actually have money but almost no free time /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Rene...need a beer

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Amen to that, I have hoped all year for a busy time, now that its here I wish it would go away /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm already stressed...my truck looks like a fricken wreck right now and I have so much to do between now and then!!!/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Of course we're swamped at work so I actually have money but almost no free time /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Rene...need a beer

[/ QUOTE ]

Man we're all in the same boat.
    I have been strugling to get the minimum hours for the past 6 months, now I am working 7 days a week. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    I still will try and get ready, I missed it last year I don't want to miss it this year.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I had a day off today........worked in the K5 for over half of the day, and got nothing done. The brown truck came and dropped off a whole lotta wrong parts. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifOn the phone the rest of the night, don't these people wait till the last minute like me /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. FWP

FWP CRS

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely , so where is it Greg? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I think it's time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif