Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What hubs will work on my blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by balazerjake86, Nov 15, 2002.

1. balazerjake86

balazerjake86 Registered Member

I was wanting to buy the hubs from solowookie in the For Sale sectiom but i do not know if they will fit my 1986 4x4 Full Size blazer. his are for a 89 10b i have done no mods to the front end it is stock. iwas just wondering becuase one of my auto-hubs has gone out and i was just going to install these manual ones. thanks for all help

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Those should work. Manual hubs for any 10 bolt or dana 44 are the same and interchangeable. Even if they're different years, like in your case, they'll be the same. There are different quality hubs - like Warn standard and Warn premium, so of course there is a price differnce. I have the Warn standards on my 'burb. No complaints.

3. balazerjake86

balazerjake86 Registered Member

yeah i would love to buy the warns but right now this is the cheapest opion and i really do not four wheel that much but winter is coming up and i want the opion of putting it in four wheel drive if nessecary. thanks for ur quick response.
    jake

4. mattyblazer

mattyblazer 1/2 ton status

The warn premium are really nice, since I put them in 2 years ago, no problems.

Matt