Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What i did with my week off

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by surpip, Apr 3, 2005.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Not a whole lot, And it was mostly done by Joe(Kidjethro) well except for the OBA stuff, but he still let me use his place to do most of it though(thanks alot man!!!!!!!!!!) but here it is:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So those are the 4X4 Iron sliders,(man i wish they still made bumpers :( )
    they turned out real nice, we set them back 6in off center to allow for future cutting, I think they look pretty dang good. Ill be getting some paint on them this week, hopefully if the weather holds up.
    On to the OBA:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ya Ya i know the zip ties are hella getto but hey its all i had to keep the power steering hoses out of the compressor pully. You can see the coalessing(sp) filter under the intake tube, i made up a little bracket to hold it to the air conditioning thing(not shure what that thing is :grin: ), all in all i like it, it looks like it is supposed to be there, not to out of place, Hopefully ill be able to get it all finished soon. I still have to mount the tank and run the line to it and than bring 2 lines off the tank, one for the front and one for the back, and mount the ARB regulator and soloniod(yaya sp i know)

So what do you think? :ears:

2. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

good work, looks nice.

3. 1979jimmy350

1979jimmy350 1/2 ton status

where did you get a pump for a serpdrive?

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status