Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What I like to do at 2 am on a freezing cold night...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thezentree, Jan 24, 2005.

1. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

My favorite thing is when I am sound asleep, comfortably handling business somewhere warm, and the alarm klaxon goes off in my room here at school, jarring me to a state of groggy, pissed off semi-consciousness. Then, I like to throw on as many clothes as I can, because it's fifteen ****ing degrees outside, run down 4 flights of stairs, and stand in the cold for 30 minutes. While I'm out there, somtimes I like to fall into a deep trance watching all the pretty red lights on the fire trucks. That way, when my fingers and toes freeze solid and fall off, I can't feel a thing. That's my favorite thing to do at 2 am on a cold January night. Did I mention that's the second time tonight?

Next time, some **** better ****ing burn down. Yeah, yeah, asterick asterick asterick ****ing asterick. If I'm gonna stand in the cold for 30 minutes, I want to see some fire and an insurance check.

AHHHHHHHHHH! :1zhelp:

I just can't wait to go to class tomorrow. I will have so much fun. Too bad it's gonna take me another hour to fall asleep.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

While you're out in the cold, find me a check or someone to buy my subwoofer

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I always got in the closet unless I suspected that there was really a fire, but I lived on the first or second floor, so it was no big deal. No one ever checked the closets. I hated going outside and freezing.

4. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

Why not get in the truck? Or does it not have a heater?:confused:

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

We got in the truck, but it takes 15 minutes for it to warm up.

But anyway, I found out it was my friend's roommate who set it off. He knocked a candle over and it caught his curtains on fire. Glad to hear some **** burned.

6. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I remember those days!!! Thats why I live in an apartment now!!! Alot cheaper too :thumb: