Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what is a realistic price for this????

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by bigbadchev84, Nov 13, 2005.

1. bigbadchev84

bigbadchev84 1/2 ton status

ok i am needing to sell my blazer here soon..... i have too many toys and i cant store them at my parents anymore. so i will be putting my blazer back together soon and am just wondering what a realistic price is to get out of it. it is an 83' i am putting my old good running 350/th400/208 back in it performer intake/edelbrock carb, motor has chrome valve covers/ timing chain cover/oil pan. 44/14bff 3/4ton running gear with 4.10s, 4" all spring softride lift kit,16x10 alum rims with 315/75/16 tires, headers, dual 2-1/4 exaust no cats and flowmaster 40 series, 4 aircraft landing lights on bumper, cd player and infinity speakers, power rear window and drivers door, still needing power guts and panel in red for passenger side, or just a red manual window. inside is pretty clean and the seats are perfect cloth under the seat covers. so what would be a realistic price to get out of this thing?

k 029.jpg

k 035.jpg

k 031.jpg

k 032.jpg

2. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Now ::that's:: a good idea

[ponder's using retractable landing lights.....]