Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What is Everybody Doing?

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 79Stomper, Aug 21, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Haven't seen any activity on the board for a dew days. I have been working on the Chickadee and a little on the 3/4 ton axles. Been in a wrenching slump here lately due to my trip to CA next month. Plan on yanking the motor out when I get home in November and "freshen it up with a new cam and HOPEFULLY a new tranny and twin stick my 203. I have decidied I like the auto on the trails and love the fact that the 203 has fixed yokes and is flush underneath. Plan on being done with all of that by end of January and buying a set of 40's in february and be ready for Uwharrie when it opens up.

2. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well lets see here uhhh I well uhh and I uhhh I just had another bad day!! I'll leave it at that....Anyone wanna buy a blazer for 1500???

3. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I told you I would buy it from you as is.

4. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well, I took today off to talk to some college guidance counselors, then I got a haircut.

This afternoon, I went out to the shop and yanked the rearend out of my other Samurai. Then I proceeded to stare at my very unfinished K5. It's waiting on everything but a good body. Everything else is either taken out or hasn't been purchased yet. I'm gonna have it done by the end of December though. If it's not done by then it won't get finished until June...gotta bust some ass on it. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif