Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What is it worth? 90 4x4 burb

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by SVO1, Apr 21, 2003.

1. SVO1

SVO1 Registered Member

I have a 90 4x4 1500 Burb. it has 150k on it, some typical midwest rust in the rockers and 1/4 panels, but the floors doors fenders etc are solid. It runs great, has a shift kit, tow package and I use it to tow with.
    The bad is it has some manual seat belts in it, as the factory ones were not working at all, and it was a theft recovery long ago, so it has a salvage title.
    I am hoping for like $3-3500 out of it, and was wondering if that seems out of line?
    The salvage title part has me wondering if that would scare most of you away or not.

2. bajaviking

bajaviking 1/2 ton status

Personally I would not pay that much for a stock Burb with a salvage title that has started to rust. If you don't need to sell it fast try and advertise it around $3500 and see if anyone bites. If you want to sell it fast i think you need to lower the price a little.

3. BigBurban350

BigBurban350 1/2 ton status

I got a 90' Burb 4x4 with 7" on 35's with a 14BFF rusted and I wouldn't sell it for less then 3Gs(though it posses great sentimental value since I lived with it for 13 years).