Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What is it worth?

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by 87GMC, Mar 1, 2005.

1. 87GMC

87GMC 1/2 ton status

Racing season is about to start and I may sell the truck. What do you guys think is a fair asking price?
    It an '87 GMC shortbed pickup. The body is normal for a midwest truck. Rusted out rockers and a few other spots. It has the stock 208/465 with hydro clutch. A centerforce dual friction clutch about 3-4yrs old. 14b ff axle with detroit and disc brakes-no parking brake. Front is an open 10b. Pass knuckle drilled for crossover. 4.10 gears. I have everything except rotors to convert the front to 8lug. 4" rough contry lift with shackle flip. I just installed a ZZ4 motor, still needs some carb tuning. Has headers and dual flowmasters-no cats. Has a be-cool aluminum radiator. Warn enforcer bumper w/HS9500. Brand new 38.5/15.5R15 ground hawgs. Will sell with all TBI parts and old 305.
    Honestly it need rocker knockers, carb tuning, fender triming, and some front axle strength to be good to go.
    Only pics I have are with 35's

Last edited: Mar 2, 2005
  2. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

put a picture up that would help too :D