Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHAT IS IT!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Cavalry, Nov 5, 2000.

1. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    Today at Walmart I saw a really cool 5th wheel hauler and have no clue what it is. To make this K5 related I want to find one and tow my blazer with it. It was a '87 GMC one ton, 4wd, dually, 454. What made it so intresting was it had a VERY extended cab (almost as big as a 3+3) but 2 doors, on what looked to be a 131.5 wheelbase. The bed was a VERY short all fiberglass one. I dont think this was a product of some guy with an imagination working out of his garage. It was too perfect. It looked like a conversion co had made it. But I saw no emblems etc. Waited as long as I could for the guy to come out but no go. If anyone has any ideas at all what it is I'd appreciate it. Luke

2. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

it's probably what you would call a HOT SHOT !!! you can special order these but they are REAL expensive.. most guy's use them to tow shed's or their race car...it's just a step down from buying a big GMC box truck with a bunk on the back

ANYBODY LOSE THEIR JEEP????????[​IMG]
    I JUST FOUND ONE UNDER MY BLAZER!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    Where do you get one of these (new or old)? This was way too weird to come off a GM line in my opinion. Wish I had had a camera with me to catch a pic. Or better yet track down the owner!