Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What is Kerry's stand on the WAR? ( I still havent heard??)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Aug 22, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

What is Kerry\'s stand on the WAR? ( I still havent heard??)

I have listened and listened, and either he is avoiding taking a stance, or if he has, ive missed it /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif either way, anyone know where the pissbag deserter stands?
    what are his plans after he takes office?
    continue fighting?
    let Saddam go?
    make bets and take a dive /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: What is Kerry\'s stand on the WAR? ( I still havent heard??)

[ QUOTE ]
    I have listened and listened, and either he is avoiding taking a stance, or if he has, ive missed it /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif either way, anyone know where the pissbag deserter stands?
    continue fighting?
    let Saddam go?
    make bets and take a dive /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Doesn't matter what he claims his stand on any issue is, cause you know he'll continue too flip flop on the issues like he's done so many times befor. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I don't know either, but I'd be willing to wager, the (darn)er will probably, get the (darn)ing UN involved in the "solving the Iraq problem", that's the last thing we need is that bunch of pussy's in there trying to make it right! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

He voted for the authorization to use force on Iraq, but later stated that he only thought the vote was a bluff.............

5. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

6. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

You ask a simple question to be answered, and you end up with a post that has no relevant content.

Perhaps you should read the question again (instead of avoiding the question).

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

7. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

You ask a simple question to be answered, and you end up with a post that has no relevant content.

Perhaps you should read the question again (instead of avoiding the question).

I've found that most Kerry supporters can only speak "bumper sticker". lololol.

Tom /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a typical democrat....

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Troll!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Troll!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure is! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I have been staying out of the political thing for a while now, but it's douchbags like you who keep me coming back. You need to just STFU and quit giving the rest of Us Californians a bad name. Its Liberals like You who fawked this state up in the first place. Folks like Your hero Gray Davis who screwed us over by giving huge over payed contracts to the Unions. It makes Me pissed off that the rest of the country thinks that everyone in California thinks like You, but I know better. Your little tactics remind Me of the crap that the Greenies do. I wouldn't be suprised if You were a member of one of those enviromental groups either. Troll /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have listened and listened, and either he is avoiding taking a stance, or if he has, ive missed it either way, anyone know where the pissbag deserter stands?
    continue fighting?
    let Saddam go?
    make bets and take a dive

[/ QUOTE ]
    Oh this one is real simple. First He would cut the military down to almost nothing (Like Clinton) then send whats left anywhere the UN tells Him to (like Clinton) So basicly He would be another bitch to the UN just like Clinton was /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

14. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

THE ATTACKS STOP HERE !

EVERYONE POSTING :
    I dont mind banners or any opinions at all, thats called AMERICA /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif, lord knows I have enough of my own, but what I wont tolerate is those who lack the intelligence to argue a point with thier brain not vulgarity and personnel attacks on other members for THIER opinion. I did it recently inadvertantly and hurt someones feelings on accident, I should have stuck to the subject.....

Personnel attacks through Profanity: The everlasting crutch of a weak mind used by idiots to express themselves /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Now please continue with the thread, and dont make me put the smack down /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure is! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

I have heard on a radio talk show that he plans to fight a more "sensitive" war on terror. The war is so "sensitive" now that it restricts progress. The whine bag sissies in this country need to take a big drink from the STFU cup and let our man Bush take care of the war as he needs to. The only way to win is by terrorizing the terrorist. There is no way to do this and be sensitive at the same time. Were they sensitive when they crashed the planes into our buildings?

Off subject, but interesting - At a place that I conduct business at almost daily there is a girl who I work directly with, therfore we "sort of" know each other because we talk about non-work related issues while work (she is black and I am white). The other day she was wearing a black shirt that had big white letters that read "No War". I couldn't resist, I had to ask her "So, you are against the war?" Her response "I am against ANY war!" I told her that I don't like war either, but I realize that war sometimes is the only way to secure our freedom. She says "You are wrong, you don't fight violence with violence." I told her(with a slight bit of anger in my voice) "If it weren't for war, I would be speaking German and you would be washing the clothes of a rich white man while your dad and brothers work out in his fields" (slavery). My message must have been powerful because it left her speechless. I haven't seen her wear that shirt again either.

17. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Actually if there was no war you would be speaking Spanish right now. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

18. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

mmm, posibbly, but I'd put my money on the germans. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I have been staying out of the political thing for a while now, but it's douchbags like you who keep me coming back. You need to just STFU and quit giving the rest of Us Californians a bad name. Its Liberals like You who fawked this state up in the first place. Folks like Your hero Gray Davis who screwed us over by giving huge over payed contracts to the Unions. It makes Me pissed off that the rest of the country thinks that everyone in California thinks like You, but I know better. Your little tactics remind Me of the crap that the Greenies do. I wouldn't be suprised if You were a member of one of those enviromental groups either. Troll /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

First off; why are some of you guys such “bandwagon” members?

Secondly; if you would focus all your negativity on the positive things in life you may amount to something some day.

Thirdly; be careful, jealousy it will destroy you.

Fourthly; consider the quote below.

Fifthly; Am I not allowed a voice? Remember the U.S. Constitution?

Sixthly; “Grow Up”

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First off; why are some of you guys such “bandwagon” members?

Secondly; if you would focus all your negativity on the positive things in life you may amount to something some day.

Thirdly; be careful, jealousy it will destroy you.

Fourthly; consider the quote below.

Fifthly; Am I not allowed a voice? Remember the U.S. Constitution?

Sixthly; “Grow Up”

[/ QUOTE ] I'm not on any band wagon. I'm looking at the facts. That Herman Munster looking mofo John Kerry flip flops on the issues. I can't trust him too take a stand, he has shown too many time he votes one way one time and the other the next. I think he'll cave in to the UN where as Bush stands strong when he decides on something. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif