Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What is Phoenix AZ like?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by madmike, Dec 18, 2003.

1. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

Like the question says, what's it like in Phoenix? Any good scooter bars/clubs there? Anywhere to meet women that like motorcycles? Any good bars that feature live heavy metal rock n roll? I'm heading down there tomorrow, I should have posted this sooner. Gimme some feedback!

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

My pops hangs out at some of the local biker bars. His favorite place is the Steelhorse Saloon. That is where all the Hell's Angel hang out, including Sonny. That is the only "real" biker bar that I know of. All the real bikers frequent that place along with the women who like bikers.

The Billet Bar on Scottsdale road is another biker bar, but most of them are RUBS and wanna bee's. Nice bikes and good scenery (women) from what I understand but not many real bikers.

There is also some good biker hang outs in Cave Creek (North of Phoenix). Now that riding time is hear there are alot of runs going on during the weekends too. Poker runs and toy runs. My dad went on the Hell's Angels toy run last weekend.

Harley