Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What is this axle worth? Will be selling in about a month......

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Flexy K20, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Flexy K20

Flexy K20 1/2 ton status

I have a font 10 Bolt out of an 80 3/4 ton. It's in real good shape. 8 lug, 4.10's, Brand new wheel bearings,
    races etc, ball joints, Warn Premium Hubs, new brakes, not rusted at all (painted), will include u-bolts, spring pads
    etc..... I will be selling it in about a month after I put my Dana 60 in. I was curious what it was worth? $200-300?
    I have no idea. But it is in real good condition. Thanks
    -fLeXy K20

2. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

I say shoot closer to $400 being that its complete and in good shape. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

id say if you can find someone that needs it 400 dollars with all those new parts would not be a bad price.i can go get one frrom the junk yard right now in close to new condition for 300 but if i buy a new front it will be a 60.i'd try putting it on ebay for 400 or try locally first.

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I've got a D44 that is 8 lug that looks like it was recently refurbished with new brake pads etc. Not sure on the bearings though but I think they may have been done as well. Would that be worth about the same thing? 3.73 gears I believe.