Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What is up with the molesting priests ????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's still in the news. They're talking about it right now.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Personally, I'd never molest a priest. </font>

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

With all the Wine they drink before climbing into the Confessional booth, it take's awhile before they can recall all the "bad crap " they did in earlier year's.

And That K30 Guy had a signature that read: How do You get a Nun Pregnant? Dress her up as an Altar Boy. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Well, let's see... You decide at some point early on in life that you won't have a relationship with a woman, let alone sex. Then you go to a college or seminary that is all male to study religion. After you leave the seminary, you go to a church where you rarely have any kind of one on one opportunities with a member of the opposite sex. Your most frequent contacts are with other male priests and altar boys..... Hmmmmm, I think this could be a clue....

[​IMG]

7. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

ok... that cartoon is disgusting... i like it LMAO
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    With all the Wine they drink before climbing into the Confessional booth, it take's awhile before they can recall all the "bad crap " they did in earlier year's.

And That K30 Guy had a signature that read: How do You get a Nun Pregnant? Dress her up as an Altar Boy. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn! I almost forgot about that one! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Think I'm gonna post that sig up again, just for kicks! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

And did you hear about that bishop in AZ that did a lethal hit and run? He said he thought it was a dog /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif .. ya..the dog was like 6'2 and 245 pounds....thats a big dog /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

My parents tried to raise me as a catholic. I attended 3 different catholic schools as a child. All the way up to Jr High. I was thrown out of all three of them due to beating up the priests and brothers. (a Brother is an "almost Priest wannabe") Why did I beat them up? Why did I send one to the hospital? My parents thought I was just a bully but it was because they were all trying to get into my pants. I was too busy getting into the catholic girls pants to let the priests and brothers in there... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

To this day my father refuses to believe me even with all the news media hype. I think that they all ought to be shot, all the way up to the Pope. After all, he runs the place. You have no idea how much of an effect my experience with fricken catholic schools had on my life. Kinda hard to study when you are constantly being approched by these A holes.

FAWWWWWKKK the catholic religion! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm sorry too hear about what you had too go through. I think you did the right thing !!! That takes some real guts too be able too tell everybody that they tried too make you a victom of thier sick pervertion.

12. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

one of the many reasons i hate RELIGION.

" so all the cardinals get together to decide what they should do about all the sexual charges being brought upon the church. most figure it would take them about 45 seconds to say "they are people under the smae laws as other, they go to jail" but after 8 hours of deliberation, they still can not grasp the concept of what is being proformed is illegal and they also fall under the same laws. then they all go home and thing what should be done..."
    Grant

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    It's still in the news. They're talking about it right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

kill em all. We have enough problems with religious fanatics from overseas, the last thing we need is evil destroying our kids lives from within.

someday after we are all long gone, the ubermensch will come and people won't have to endure this madness...

j

14. Confedneck

religion is the devil.... or [momma bouchet's voice] Religions da debil bobbay [momma bouchet's voice]

15. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Let me start by saying that I'm a non-practicing Catholic for reasons of my own. One of the biggest problems that I see with the Catholic church is that they refuse to acknowledge that the world is a different and more modern world than when the religion was started. *looks up to see if lightning is gonna strike* The first thing they need to change is to let go of the whole celebacy thing because, let's face it... it's not natural to not ever "do it" /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Second of all, it's not the religion itself that's the problem, it's the men that go into the priesthood. I will concede that the celebacy thing may be a contributing factor, but it is my opinion that there has to be something inherently wrong with a person to want to molest children and being a Catholic priest has nothing to do with it.

That being said, my cousin is a Catholic priest, he is very devout, and, to my knowledge, is not a child molester. I'm offended by the statements here that stereotype and say that the Catholic religion is bad or that priests should all be killed or whatever. It's no different than stereotyping because of skin color or anything else. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

16. Confedneck

correction.... any of the offending priests should be molested by horses, then shot...OFFENDING priests only... and then anyone else who knew about it, just shot...

17. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah, and in Phx we have the dis-honorable Bishop O'Brien, who hides evidence/moves the molesters around to find new targets for their perverted ways rather than bringing them to justice, and then over the weekend hits a pedestrian with his car and kills him---then flees the scene of the killing and tries to get his vehicle fixed to hide the evidence of the killing. Forty some-odd years in the clergy business and won't even lend aid to a dying man--real quality person he is. Bishop or no Bishop, he is a pile of rotting feces in my book.

18. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, pretty sad when covering ur fellow priests behind is more important to some of these people than protecting young peoples lives. I wonder if these aholes really believe in all this religous stuff (in which case they KNOW they are gonna fry in hell) or if they give a [naughty word] all and are just there for lil boys behinds... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

j

19. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm offended by the statements here that stereotype and say that the Catholic religion is bad or that priests should all be killed or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so sorry that you are offended. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Now let me wipe your tears up with the millions of lives that were ruined by these A holes. Maybe we should just leave them alone and let them spread thier filthy crap throughout the world with no regard for the law. Oh! and let's let all the other child molesters out of jail and they can join the catholic faggots in thier quest for little boys. Geee, it could be a club! I'm so sorry.... Didn't mean to open your eyes or anything. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

20. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm so sorry that you are offended. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Now let me wipe your tears up with the millions of lives that were ruined by these A holes. Maybe we should just leave them alone and let them spread thier filthy crap throughout the world with no regard for the law. Oh! and let's let all the other child molesters out of jail and they can join the catholic faggots in thier quest for little boys. Geee, it could be a club! I'm so sorry.... Didn't mean to open your eyes or anything. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, but I don't see anything in my post that infers that I believe child molesting is OK or that we should let anyone who is a child molester out of prison /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I think that anyone who is found to be a child molester should be hung up by their nads. I am offended because you are lumping all Catholic priests (and apparently anyone who is Catholic) into this sub-human category. It's no different that saying all blacks are gangsters or that anyone from an Arab nation is a terrorist or whatever other kind of stereotyping you want to do. We all know that this is not true. So, let me reiterate for you -- I don't think it's OK to molest children and I'm sorry that you had the experience that you had. It's obvious that you had a life-altering experience, and, you will probably always feel the way you feel about the Catholic religion. You are certainly entitled to your feelings as am I. You have basically called someone in MY family a child molester based only on the fact that he is a priest. That's fawked up and, yes, I'm offended by THAT fact.