Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What is your favorite Star Wars Episode?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by zakk, Nov 20, 2002.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1037849191zakk">

Your favorite Star Wars Episode is:
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />The Phantom Menace
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Attack of the Clones
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Episode 3 will be! i read the script! (only 910 days left till it hits theaters!
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />A New Hope
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />The Empire Strikes Back
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />Return of the Jedi
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="7" />None of them. I am a loser Trekkie that can speak Klingon

so...which one is it? I am a ESB fan myself /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Your poll is messed up.

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

crappy. it is. where is the Mod around here??

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Do a search and fill out your fawkin profile master Yoda....LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[pollstop]

Closing tag, forgotten it you have.

6. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

boy. that was funny /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yeah, just as funny as when you do it to someone else... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You need to check the FAQ for over use of the faces and the legalities therein.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Could you please post the legalities, I don't know how to use the search feature.

11. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

it isn't supposed to be fawking funny. it is fawking annoying when some dolt wants to know if 33" tires fit on their [censored] without letting anyone know what their crap.

12. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I like episode 2 the best. Maybe its cause I just got it on DVD and I dont have any of the others on DVD... Nah its the BADASS fight and battle scenes. I think episode 3 is going to be really depressing... all the jedi die, anakin goes bad, and I'm guessing they're gonna blow up coureisant (sp?) with the death star /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    dolt

[/ QUOTE ]
    This is my point you get upset with people who are not yet acustomed to using this site or even a computer at all.... If it bothers you so much then just dont respond , I don't have a problem with helping over and over and over again or letting them know that people get frustrated when newbies ask dumbass ?'s like that. If nothing else I will agree to disagree with you on this subject. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifIf I were new here and didn't understand ,I'd be pissed if someone got so upset with me , when they don't even know me, I'd think they were asses(not saying you are), do you see my point??? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

You don't walk into a store and start screaming about help. you'll look around, figure out where you are, and act appropriatly.

Just cuz you are a new driver doesn't mean you can run red lights cuz your "new" at this.

i usually am very jovial about this. it is a running joke.

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    coureisant (sp?) with the death star

[/ QUOTE ]
    They can't. In all the books after Empire, Coruscant(&lt;--------right!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif) is alive and kicking and becomes the capitol of the New Republic.

16. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Ok good. I've never read the books so I wouldnt know. I'm sure some other bad mojo is gonna go down though /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

17. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I think they all rocked so far. Just got the Clones disk last weekend and can't get enough of Yoda showing how to use a Light Saber /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif So after Episode 3 is that it or has anyone ever heard of something else coming out?

18. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Empire Strikes Back. It's cool when the bad guys get the upper hand for a change. And lots of Boba Fett. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

"When 900 years old YOU reach, look this good YOU will not" - Yoda