Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Oct 16, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Whell ,as some of you may know, me and my wife have one child,Jeremy Austin S,and he is great!!!! We only have one right now.Hes is 2.Ive been starting to think lately "man, he needs a brother,sister to play with".....this little guy is so cool and so much fun,he is all that really matters to us,and has brought us nothing but joy and happyness***Whell, to make a long story short,ITS FOR SURE............I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY.............WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I CANT WAIT!!!!! MY SECOND CHILD WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif LIFE IS WONDERFULL, I just wanted to share it with all my ck5 brothers,even with the ones i like to argue with /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif A NEW LIFE!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (but no more after this, just 2 /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif these kids are tough) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Jacob*********** /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

cigars and pattymelts all around

3. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Congrats!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Thanks bro!!!!! I think 2 will be a good number. I think its the perfect size family /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

2 is a good number, 3 is ok too. It's cool that the little guy is gonna have a brother/sister to grow up with. I hope to have some kids soon, time to get busy... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

The whole generating/bringing life into the world is very addicting /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif the generating part is fun /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif No , but really, i kind of want a girl this time. To even out the hormones a little in the house. I lucked out BTW and have a very nice,supporting,non controlling laid back wife.Dosent get all emotional and out of control all the time. I remember wonering before Jeremy was born"whos in there??" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif you know?? Like, who the hells is going to come out of there??? Because someones in there /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I can tell you,having a child and being prepared financially, and mentally,and raising that child and watching him/her grow, going and hanging out and teaching/spending quality time etc ,,,IS BY FAR the most enjoyable thing i have ever done. Its cool, because when i go placed i feel proud,like me and my own little army. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Its great, you if you are ready should really do it, you wont regret it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Congrats, from a Dad X 2 /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Thanks man. So you are stopping at 2?? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I once babbysat 3 boys. Its like, you can control two of them,but when you get the first two settled down, the 3rd one is off getting into troble. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifLeave the 2 you were watching ,,,and then the 3rd one is gone /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif arrrrr , those boys were my freind from Delewars kids,ownrew little buggers, but fun..............im stopping at 2!!!!!!!!!! THATS IT!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

10. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Congrats man, I'll be working on #2 next summer, we decided to wait until #1 (Cate) was at least a year old. Definitely can't stop at one though bro, my wife is an only child and hated not having the brother or sister.

11. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Congrats!! That's great. From a Dad of 4. Three boys and a little girl.

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

12. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Parenthood...Nothing like it in the world.

14. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Congrads Bro! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    I'm sure you will make a great Dad /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    We had two, one boy and one girl. It's a lot of work but really fun. Kids are great and I must say they are just as much fun as adults. I took my daughter to Black Hawk gambling, to celebrate her 21st. It was a blast and the whole family showed up. Didn't win anything but it was fun.
    It's quite a roller coaster but a fun one. Enjoy the ride.

15. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Thanks Guys**** /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I luv u ck5 /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Damn crazy guys /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

16. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Dude!!! RIGHT ON !!! kids rule! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

17. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

They do.Not too long ago ,,,,,we got our 2 yr old a spider man out fit....now hes going araound sayin "pider ma" pider ma" (sounds like spider man) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

just you wait I got three boys allready and prolll another in the oven( we don't know what flavor it is yet find out Nov, 2) but I got all my boys spider man outfits and the little glove things that shoot sillystring as a web plus they all like to fist fight just like spidey! and I won't even talk about the star wars lightsabers! it's always a good ole superhero time here /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

19. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I regret to inform everyone, we lost the baby last night at 2 am . Today *sucks* /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif