Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What lift kit for my K30 Dually

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Ronnie4wd, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronnie4wd

Ronnie4wd 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I need to lift my K30 87 dually with dana 60 and GM 14 bff any suggestions? I don´t know how much maybe 8" or higher.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Skyjacker offers an 8" system, which includes the rear springs.
    Their system will include the front 8" springs, and the 6" rear springs with 2" blocks.
    U-bolts are also included.

You will need to pay extra for any steering correction and the shocks.

3. Ronnie4wd

Are there a site to look at those things or do one of you have a truck with similar things on.This is not real to me until spring but still got to get it the cheapest way to Sweden (other side of the globe). /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. thatK30guy

I've got an '85 K30 SRW truck with 4" Skyjacker front and rear springs. No blocks on this truck.

If you are looking for the best prices, send 90 blzr a private message and he will hook you up better than anybody else can. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Ronnie4wd

Any pics of that one .Anyone have a lifted dually pics

6. thatK30guy

Click on my profile and check out my webshots.com pages.

Click here to view pics of another members dually K30.

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i cant sugest anything but i will say, lifted duallies whith boggers look sooo cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Theres a K-30 here in town whith a looks like a 10" lift and 40"boggers on it and thats about the coolest thing i have seen!
    Good luck!

8. thatK30guy

Even more cooler if its a crew cab dually! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    If you are looking for the best prices, send 90 blzr a private message and he will hook you up better than anybody else can.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Give me a chance to get you business, I can can get pretty good pricing, plus 90blzr should not be selling here the way he is doing it.

10. thatK30guy

Sorry about that Steve. I didn't know you were selling tires. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I will check you out when I'm ready to get some Radial Swampers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Is it wrong for someone to do business here if they are getting around by word of mouth? I know about some people posting up on the forums without being a paying member, but what about those who are a paying member and still post threads for stuff for sale? Mychal hasn't advertised any business name, so I would say he was doing it to help others out rather than make a killing off the profits.

11. CK5

It sounded like you meant he could get Skyjacker suspension products, but yeah I can get Swamps, Goodyear and B.F.Goodrich also. I understand about the word of mouth thing, but if you have products that you want to sell here, I really would like to know about it first for a number of reasons.

12. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

cha ching....

Steve, did you ever give any more thought to a small vendor/fabricator forum as discussed in the suggestions forum? The way it is now, you kinda have to be big to advertise, and that leaves it to just you and your friends. Not trying to start something, cause I'm moving to yankeeland and not in the fab business any longer, but maybe in the not too distant future.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

13. CK5

cha ching....

[/ QUOTE ]
    You really think you have it all figured out don't you? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    Steve, did you ever give any more thought to a small vendor/fabricator forum as discussed in the suggestions forum?

[/ QUOTE ]
    No
    The way it is now, you kinda have to be big to advertise, and that leaves it to just you and your friends.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Let's see, 150.00 per month for a banner on CK5, I called off-road.com to see about a banner on their front page, they told me 3,000.00 per month, hmmm, who cateres to big business? CK5 has the lowest ad rates for the traffic it gets, you will not find a better deal anywhere, I can not give away ads just because your business can not afford the lowest rates out there, perhaps you need a better business plan?
    Not trying to start something

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sorry, but I call BS on that one. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    For some reason there are a few people here who think I just give away advertising to friends or something, all I can say is friends don't pay the bills, take that for what it's worth. But I will most likly be asked to explain it for the millionth time. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Steve...

See PM

15. CK5

I read the thread as deals on new Skyjacker products and I am getting quite fricken sick of discussing how I run things. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.