Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What Model Seats Do You Have?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I know they are PRP, and remember they were comfy as all get out, but don't remember the model.

2. miniwally

miniwally 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Steve is gone to BAJA and won't be back for about a week and a half.
    I am pretty sure that he got the PRP compition high backs extra wide and extra tall.
    I got the comp. lowbacks extra wide and extra tall and plan to use a head pad mounted to the cage. The reason for the low backs is because he and I are so tall the the head rests don't really hit our heads in the correct spot.
    Hope that helps.
    Brandon

3. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    because he and I are so tall

[/ QUOTE ]

how tall is so tall b/c i'm 6'1 and have been looking at those seats. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Steve is gone to BAJA and won't be back for about a week and a half.
    I am pretty sure that he got the PRP compition high backs extra wide and extra tall.
    I got the comp. lowbacks extra wide and extra tall and plan to use a head pad mounted to the cage. The reason for the low backs is because he and I are so tall the the head rests don't really hit our heads in the correct spot.
    Hope that helps.
    Brandon

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didn't you get to go to Baja? I'd sure as heck rather be there than here and I'm sure, wait; maybe you could invite the OCC crew over for the week and bring us the video...........

Thanks for the info on the seats. I remembered that they were PRP and that my ample a** loved them to death when I rode in his rig last summer in Hollister.

5. miniwally

miniwally 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Stephen and I are both 6' 1"+. My wife thinks that the seats are just right for her. She always says I should have gotten the driver seat even wider but they don't come wider than mine.

I did not go to baja because my real job is a little busy right now and I have already taken about three weeks off this year to go fourwheeling. My wife thinks I need to try working for a change. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif