Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What, no Fattie McButterpants meeting?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dieselmh, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

I think Muddin is slacking. So far, I'm up to about 22 pounds lost. I just hope the damn things don't find me in my sleep. Still got a lot more to go, but I'm not giving up.

Diesel

Shouldn't it be called uncommon sense?
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Dieselmh>My crappy pics.</a>

2. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Sowwy...[​IMG]. I'm thinking of a bazillion things right now. lol! I didn't even weigh in [​IMG]

<font color=red>Stupid people shouldn't tell other stupid people how not to be stupid</font color=red>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

It's just easier to be fat sometimes... [​IMG].... maybe next week we can get stuff going again!

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

It is easier!!

Well, I managed to eat good all last week, banana for breakfast, yogurt for lunch, maybe some easy mac'n'cheese (not good, but cheap!). I felt pretty good all week, and the wife even noticed when I fit through the door...

So yesterday, my chief engineer and I decide to go out and grab a bite, and I'm thinking the whole time "run to mcdonalds, dollar menu salad, mcdonalds, dollar menu salad" like a mantra. So he says, "wanna go to togo's?" and I say, "yeah why not, it's been awhile" (and yes, this is the same place I rant about screwing up my order all the time). I get the turkey ham and cheese meal with a pepsi. Go upstairs, eat it, proceed to fight to stay awake for the rest of the day on top of feeling completely lothargic...

I'm just wrapping up today's yogurt and thinking "what a slob I was yesterday!" I'm fighting the temptation to go to the vending machine for a reese's quick break bar (freaking awesome candy bar), and eat till I'm full... This is wierd!!!!!!

5. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I felt REAL good last Saturday. I went to the store to buy a new pair of Jeans. And I went straight to the plus size section and picked a pair in the size I was already wearing.(I figured this way I could avoid trying them on) Well then a few asiles over there was a clerance rack with a pair of jeans that my 3 year old liked. Well major problem......they were a size smaller then the ones I had already picked up. Well to make a long story short she wanted me to get the ones she liked. So to humor her I tried them on. And boy what a /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif when then fit. I was so excited. I gloated about that all weekend!!! I put the larger ones back and bought the ones my daughter liked. Guess I should take her shopping more often. LOL!! ! !. Not only did I save my self about $15(thanks to my daughter) but i dropped a pant size too!!!!! What a feeling!!!!!!!!! Not to mention a tremendous accomplishment for me.