Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What part of the Rubicon are we running??

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Gold Rush, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

What part are we running?? It started out that we were running Loon Lake to Little Sluice. Now Kevin was telling me last night we are running the whole CON all the way to Lake Tahoe from Loon Lake. Which is it?? I know I want to at least make it through "Little Sluice" and get it on video tape.

David

2. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif got to do the whole trail so we can say we have done it,Crawlin70 and I will be camping at Buck island,I think that is the spot. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Dont worry about little sluice I will bring my cam and you will have extra footage at a different angle /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I can only hold the camera you got to make it look good /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

whole trail! me and kevin and i think some others are heading up friday morning and going to camp at loon lake. the take off saturady morning when the others get there. there run to buck island and camp there saturady night. and finish the trail on sunday. if yea cant run with the BIG DAWGS let us know..hehehehehe

4. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Dan and I will play it by ear and see how far we get Saturday.

David

5. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

well if all goes well we will have plenty of time to play on little shice and big sluice. do you guys not want to run the whole trail?

6. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

oh and by the way dont you think you should run the whole trail since your sig says <font color="green"> </font color> king of the CON? kinda would defete the purpose wouldnt it

7. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif HAHA! Damn David...You better have a good defense for that one. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

8. Zeus33rd

Hmm, I got an even better idea.....
    How about David change his to- "Queen Of The CON"
    And Mike change his to "Princess Of The CON"

What do ya'all think? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

9. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Well then...

Obviously you weren't around when I was the only Blazer able to do the Mini-Rubicon last year at Blazer Fest!! Then I did it again this year in Feb. and at Blazer Fest 02. That's where "King of the CON" and "Con Man" came from.

Now as for your wimpy ass rig that can't even stay running. Why did you Wuss out of Ball Pein at Sierra Trek??? Is it because you don't have enough rig or enough b@lls??? It must be because of both. By the way I can't wait to test my new suspension out while driving over your front fender on that low rider you drive.

David

10. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
    Damn this is getting good /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    *$hit hits the fan*

...well which is it Joe? Do you not have enough rig or not enough balls? LOL!

11. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    And Mike change his to "Princess Of The CON"

[/ QUOTE ]

I think ya better change it joe...You wussy boy...SECRETS...mike /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

12. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Are we gonna run the whole trail,and how far is it from where we come out to get back to where we leave the trailers?

I know that running a good size group of trucks down a difficult trail can take up quite a bit of time .Think we can do it in 2 days?I would hate to have to rush on the second day. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

13. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

it is about 20 miles back to the trucks and from what i heard it should only take about 5 or 6 hours to run to buck island wich is the half way point. it will be all good /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

If I'm gonna drive all the way from So Cal to do this run, i sure as hell want to do the whole damn trail! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I don't mind going around Little Sluice if it means we get to do the whole trail in just two days...I can always come back when I have more time to do that part...I have heard that getting to Buck Island Lake in one day is very doable, especially if you bypass the Little Sluice area (it's usually choked with vehicles anyway). We can play it by ear when we get to that point I guess...

15. Zeus33rd

Hmm.....Well, David, Do you really think it's cause I don't have the balls? You ignorant ass.....Were you watchin me at all that weekend? Besides you and the Suburban, I was the ONLY other one there to attemp it. So my tires werent big enuff, and 14b was open at the time. I wasn't so retarded that I thought I could make that in my truck. It's all about puttin on a show. Another thing....where were you on the next obsticle? Don't EVER tell me I don't have the balls to do something again. And I know damn good and well my rig isn't as capable as yours. Thats an ignorant compariison on your part. As for driving over my front fender....I dare ya. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

16. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

17. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Ok kids..If you guys don't play nice I'm going to put you both in time out... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

18. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ok guys pistol's or machine guns at 50 ft....
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Zeus33rd

How about open hands at arms length..=Bitch Slap.

20. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/cool.gif you guys just made my day lol /forums/images/icons/grin.gif crawlin70 bro you just started A war!hehehehehehehe /forums/images/icons/grin.gif