Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What price would be fair for these parts?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 72Blazerod, Sep 1, 2001.

1. 72Blazerod

72Blazerod 1/2 ton status

May 18, 2000
    Hi guys,

I want to sell some parts so I want to price them fairly and still not get ripped off. I just stipped down a '72 GMC 3/4 2wd pick up and I have many of its bits and pieces. If anyone has sold any of these types of parts lately, could you let me know what a fair price would be? BTW, I live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada ( about 150 miles north of Seattle, Washington). Thanks, here's the list:

- White bench seat with the plaid cloth insert (it is ripped on the driver's side.

- Mint stainless steel camper special mirrors (look like they are made of lawn chair tubes)

- ALL the exterior chrome pieces from a longbed pick up, the lower chrome has the wood grain pattern

- A non-tilt automatic steering column

- Right front fender (with only tiny pin holes in the lower front section). Actually off of a 1970 Blazer.

-Mint Blazer rear seat, black, with arm rests and ash trays, non- stock seat belts. one tiny (hardly noticeable 1 inch rip)

- Turbo 350 tranny, old and used, condition unknown

-heater core and fan unit complete, in very good shape

- Stock AM radio with speaker and ALL the wiring and mounting hardware (MINT)

-Hood hinges.

That's the list, any prices you could give me would be great!

Thanks again,

In Canada we use K5s instead of dog sleds now!
  2. blazerman

blazerman Registered Member

Apr 12, 2001
    I paid about 50 for my rear seat w/out brackets or seatbelts, and it wasn't in that good of condition. So?????

Just my .02

72 K5 - 33's on stock susp. and lots of rust! But at least it's payed for!!!
  3. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

Jan 17, 2001
    i paid 150 for my rear seat, good condition, no seatbelts. you can look at a salvage yard price list and get some ideas from there.

1-72 4x4 CST Blazer
    2-71 4x4 CST Blazer