Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What price would you guys as for my truck if you were selling it?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by kickinasphalt383, May 15, 2002.

1. kickinasphalt383

kickinasphalt383 1/2 ton status

well i have been thinking of selling my truck and was wondering what i could get for it:

http://community.webshots.com/album/35404627FuXkfO

spec sheet:
    1986 M1008 50,000 miles; 6.2 liter diesel; SM465; NP205; D60 with trac-lock 4.56; 14ff with detroit, 4.56, TSM discs; 6" skyjacker lift; 12,000# milemarker winch; and some new parts here and there. body has some good size dents.

thanks

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well just form looknig at it and reading what you have in it..and asuming everything works good..i would ask like around 6000?..i mena give it a new point job and that would be one sharp looking truck!! its got all the meat in it!

Bryan-later

3. ChevBlazin

ChevBlazin 1/2 ton status

looks like you had fun with the festiva! My buddies and I get cheap cars and do that all the time. With our last one, a toyota tercel, I cought 4 feet of air and rolled it "testing" the articulation on a fallen tree, fun times. we made it up trails that a 4x4 toyota w/ swampers wasn't making it, no joke, it's all in the speed. after we lost most the coolant, oil, cooling fan, and blew a head gasket it was still running, but unfortunately it doesn't like to run anymore.

4. kickinasphalt383

kickinasphalt383 1/2 ton status

YEAH its pretty crazy what a $100 car can go through! that thing made it through a mud hole where a 4x4 ford ranger got stock, your right about speed. i think me and my friends have a dodge omni lined up next /forums/images/icons/wink.gif