Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHAT SEX ARE THEY?? --OK JOKE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ramjet gmc, Sep 8, 2003.

1. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

WHAT SEX ARE THEY??

ZIPLOC BAGS - male, because they hold everything in, but you can always see right through them.

SHOE - male, because it is usually unpolished, with its tongue hanging out.

COPIER - female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm up.

TIRE - male, because it goes bald and often is over inflated.

HOT AIR BALLOON - male, because to get it to go anywhere you have to light a fire under it and, of course, there's the hot air part.

SPONGES - female, because they are soft and squeezable and retain water.

SUBWAY - male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.

HOURGLASS - female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.

HAMMER - male, because it hasn't evolved much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.

REMOTE CONTROL - female .. Ha! You thought I'd say male. But consider this: It gives men pleasure, he'd be lost without it and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying.

CAN YOU ADD ON /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

cars - Female... Takes a while to find the right one, they are usually a pain in the ass and cost alot more than you originally planned on. Always needs new shoes and the brakes tend to be stuck on when your wanting to go for a ride. Alot of prep work for the short amount of time you actually get to ride around. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Vacuums - Female. It's simple- they suck..... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

AND BEFORE I GET BASHED I AM REFERRING TO ONE KIND OF SUCKING ONLY

Of course, some men suck too, but we won't go there right now. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    some men suck too,

[/ QUOTE ] That would be the shop vac, cause they suck and blow.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

old engine with open exhuast: like women, they're very loud and won't shutup and leaks every so often. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Eggs: Like ChevyFumes, they only get laid once, takes him 5 minutes to get hard and only 2 to get soft and the only female to ever sit on his face is his mother. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif [ QUOTE ]
    Eggs: Like ChevyFumes, they only get laid once, takes him 5 minutes to get hard and only 2 to get soft and the only female to ever sit on his face is his mother.

[/ QUOTE ] So are you gonna send me a copy of the video tape or what????It's been over a month and you said you'd have the tape to me within a week, moms getting a little anxious to see it.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You sick [I love Jeeps]..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif whats up bro? hows college station???? hotties???

12. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif whats up bro? hows college station???? hotties???

[/ QUOTE ]

omg like you wouldnt believe!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

dammn. lucky bastid. i know when i was in austin walkin on guadalupe near the campus i saw nothing but nice round big asses in short shorts. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif i was happy till i got a damn parking ticket. lol.

jacob