Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What should i do

Discussion in 'Audio' started by pplblazerdude, May 3, 2003.

1. pplblazerdude

pplblazerdude 1/2 ton status

I have a 600 watt cadence amp in my blazer and the lights arent that bright i have talked to my dad and he said maye adjust them but thinks my amp is makeing them less bright. What do u guys think i dont wont to go spend money on a cap or gel battery and they only need adjusting help me.

Thanks CLint /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. SCOTTS_4X

SCOTTS_4X 1/2 ton status

headlights? how do you adjust headlights to make them brighter? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

-Scott

3. pplblazerdude

pplblazerdude 1/2 ton status

adjust the way they are aimed down the road is what i meant srry for the confusion.

CLint

4. '72brett

'72brett 1/2 ton status

I'd forget about a new battery, that wont make any difference. You need a new alt, if that is what is making your lights dimmer. You could get a new alt, or have yers rebuilt to put out more amps. My alt only puts out 35 amps, but in the same housing, I can rebuild it for about 100 amps.

5. zach78k5

zach78k5 1/2 ton status

If your lights only seem dim when the base hits or when the music is super loud you could consider a capacitor. This helps keep the sudden demands in power from affecting the rest of the electrical system. Or get a stronger alternator.