Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What that all about

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AnthonyG, Mar 27, 2003.

1. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

I went on a date with this new girl tonight we have gone out 3 times now. Anywase we are at the bar playing pool when this guy gomes in and is playing on the other table i notice that he had been checking her out. all of the suddon this guy starts hitting on her and he won't stop. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifby now I am pissed but I don't want to say anything because we havn't been going out verry long and i don't want to make her mad. well after she danced with him he was still keeping it up,I was ready to kick his a$$ right there but again i held myself back so when we were leaving he asked her is she wanted to go party with him she declined but he wouldn't let it go he kept asking her and her friend and wouldn't shut the F*CK up even while we were walking out together he was still asking WHAT IS UP WITH THAT SH*T
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifthat guy better hope that I don't find him in a dark alley some were because he won't live to regret it
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    that guy better hope that I don't find him in a dark alley some were because he won't live to regret it

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, i hope you're just venting /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    i agree, though, he should have backed off and it's hard to not say anything but you also don't want to appear controlling or jealous, either. it sucks, i know /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    well after she danced with him he was still keeping it up,

[/ QUOTE ]
    maybe I'm old school but WTF was she dancing with him for if she was out with you???????????????????

4. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

after not too long i'd have left her there if it looked like she was more interested in him than me.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Doesn't usually happen to me...some people just don't know where to stop. My ex-g/f got hit on alot, guess who she always came home with though

5. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Me thinks her @ss would have been left there. If she's more interested in him, I say let her stay and figure out how to get home through her newfound friend. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

That's just me though,
    John /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

I don't realy cair that she danced with him because no matter what he did she still came back to me and left with me. I don't think he got the picture that she was with not him

7. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

He hadn't been consuming liquid courage had he? Thats a good reason to work him right there /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

What you should have done was hit that guy right in the nose. This way he's out of your way and you get to find out what kinda girl your dating. A good smack to the nose can clear up a fue issues. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I agree with Mudhog, I'd have written my farewell speech right around when my chick was doing date-stuff with another guy...

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

If crap like that pisses ya off, I think y'all did to be subjected to 24 hrs of Kumbaya. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

nope there was no liquid courage just alot af dumba$$
    this guy had a jay lenno chin too I SSSOOO wanted to fix /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifthat for him
    oh well I'm the one she went home with not him I'm the one going out with her on friday night (NOT TO THAT BAR THOUGH)
    not him and I'm the one getting the lovin /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif not him so as far as i am conserned he can go F*CK himself because thats about all he is going to get with out getting the sh*t beat out of him!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

well I'm gonig out with her again tonight Hope this date is better than the last one
    Ya know, it's amazing how one a$$hole can make a good night bad
    I will post later, let ya'll know how it went

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Try some place other then a bar. I think that was the biggest problem. I've never had some guy hit on my date at a movie or a nice restraunt.

14. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

we are going to dinner then a movie

15. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Have fun. Stay out of trouble now. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm sure she was just humoring that other guy.

16. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

you must just look like weener. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    just kidding.
    Guys always hit on my wife, usually when im not around. I always wana /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif F^$% his face up. But i know i did the same thing when i met her /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. she is hot, i cant blame the guys /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

17. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

well i just got home this one went tons better I think i am fallen for her(holly SH*T did i just say that It's late i don't know what i am saying i will post again after SLEEP) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

18. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

i don't know how many of ya'll are still reading this post but She F*ckin did it again with another guy it was like i wasn't even there. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif F*CK THIS SH*T I AM SENDING THE B*TCH PACKIN I also found out that she is pregnant so WTF is she doin running around anywase. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif the whole thing just pisses me off

19. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

RUN!!!!!!

20. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

ON MY WAY