Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHAT THE HE LL!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JimmyJuneau, Jan 28, 2003.

1. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Some dude took his kid into ShopKo put him in a cart. Then went to the toy aisle gave the kid a toy and then the guy walked out of the store! No one noticed that the kid was alone for 45 minutes. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO A KID!

2. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Hope they find him and ct his balls offf!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

What got me was the fact that, the kid sat in the cart for 45 minutes. If I see a child sitting alone in a cart I always find myself looking around for the parent. If I do not see one step up in a few seconds I start to get concerned and look around the area. You do not normally see a child in a cart by himself let alone 45 minutes. Anyone in the 45 minutes could have stolen the kid and then NO ONE would know because there was no parents in the first place to get upset, worried etc... It is a disgrace to think we as people can allow something like that to happen.

The only words I have about the scum who did that to his child is torture. Torture him for the next few years as punishment. Anyone could have taken the kid, abused him and murdered him like all of the other kidnappings. If you can not care for your child you go to authorities that can help you. Dumping him off in the middle of a store is like throwing him out to the wolves. Kids are kidnapped and murdered too much anymore to trust that a decent person will come along and take care of him.

Sicko /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    [​IMG]