Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What the heck is wrong with this dog??!!??!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

The last couple months I let her outside... Then she comes in and take a crap on the carpet........... Usually, I don't do anything and just clean it up... But my mom just cleaned the carpet and started putting the dog in another room, with instructions to only let her out of the room when I'm home... So I let her outside, put the other dog outside, brought her inside, go and take a shower, come out of the bathroom, and what is greeting me in the middle of the living room floor? And just who do you think I find cowering under the kitchen table? That's right... The dog took a crap in the living room, not 15 minutes after I let her outside... So I instilled the fear of god into her little porky body (just yelled, didn't hit, so don't go all hippy on me) and put her back outside... Now she's in her little room knowing she [censored] up... But I have this strange feeling she'll do it again, perhaps just to get even with me for making sure she knows better...

What the piss is up with this dog?!?! I know she's old and sick and I love her to death, but she knows that OUTSIDE is the place to take care of business, and it's not like I don't let her outside... She goes outside 3 or 4 times a day while I'm home, and then a few more times while I'm at work and my parents are home... Then I let her out again when I get home from work and before I go to bed... She has 6 or 7 hours to hold it overnight... But that doesn't explain why she just can't contain herself during the day... I think she's just a sick pervert and gets some disgusting pleasure out of seeing me nearly step in a big wet puddle on the floor, or having to clean up dog [censored] /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh... yeah... the neighbors probably think I'm some sick twisted animal abuser now /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    The last couple months I let her outside... Then she comes in and take a crap on the carpet........... Usually, I don't do anything and just clean it up... But my mom just cleaned the carpet and started putting the dog in another room, with instructions to only let her out of the room when I'm home... So I let her outside, put the other dog outside, brought her inside, go and take a shower, come out of the bathroom, and what is greeting me in the middle of the living room floor? And just who do you think I find cowering under the kitchen table? That's right... The dog took a crap in the living room, not 15 minutes after I let her outside... So I instilled the fear of god into her little porky body (just yelled, didn't hit, so don't go all hippy on me) and put her back outside... Now she's in her little room knowing she [censored] up... But I have this strange feeling she'll do it again, perhaps just to get even with me for making sure she knows better...

What the piss is up with this dog?!?! I know she's old and sick and I love her to death, but she knows that OUTSIDE is the place to take care of business, and it's not like I don't let her outside... She goes outside 3 or 4 times a day while I'm home, and then a few more times while I'm at work and my parents are home... Then I let her out again when I get home from work and before I go to bed... She has 6 or 7 hours to hold it overnight... But that doesn't explain why she just can't contain herself during the day... I think she's just a sick pervert and gets some disgusting pleasure out of seeing me nearly step in a big wet puddle on the floor, or having to clean up dog [censored] /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Have you tried retraining her ?? It may sound mean, but shove her nose in the sh_t, and put her outside.

4. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Have there been any major changes in your schedule? Older dogs can geta little flustered with changes. When we moves, same sort of thing, when we had our daughter, more crap on the floor.

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    but shove her nose in the sh_t

[/ QUOTE ]

Does not work.

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

when accompanied with a rolled up newpaper, putting a nose in a pile does work.

7. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    but shove her nose in the sh_t

[/ QUOTE ]

Does not work.

[/ QUOTE ] Always has work for me. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Dogs and cats do that when they are sick or when they are upset. Using force (yelling, hitting, shoving noses in poop) only makes it worse. Try using Nature's Miracle wherever she has pooped to get rid of the smell for her, then No Go after that has evaporated to discourage a repeat performance. Then when you take her outside, make it fun for her to be there. pets, talking nicely, praise when it looks like she's smelling around, all helps.

If you don't know what's wrong with her physically, get her to a vet.

You know, they also make doggy diapers if all else fails...

10. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Dogs and cats do that when they are sick or when they are upset. Using force (yelling, hitting, shoving noses in poop) only makes it worse. Try using Nature's Miracle wherever she has pooped to get rid of the smell for her, then No Go after that has evaporated to discourage a repeat performance. Then when you take her outside, make it fun for her to be there. pets, talking nicely, praise when it looks like she's smelling around, all helps.

If you don't know what's wrong with her physically, get her to a vet.

You know, they also make doggy diapers if all else fails...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well written response/suggestion! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Ditto! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

don't rub its nose it it... that usually makes dogs that like to eat their sh!t...
    I am a firm believer in showing it to them w/ a good grip on the back of the neck, and a firm smack on the ass, and then putting them back outside.
    When they do go potty outside, give em' a treat and tell them good dog... they respond better to positive reinforcement than negative.