Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?! BIG TIME RANT

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Sep 10, 2002.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I think I have been watching too much news latley and its really starting to PISS me off!

What do you all think about ILLEGAL ALIENS????? Do you think that we should have them in our country ILLEGALLY? Ok so what if I told you that WE have a program that is trying to HELP ILLEGAL ALIENS who lost their businesses and or jobs becuase of the economic down fall of Sept 11th. Guess our country decided to put one of the families? (in there new home) Yep right down the streeet in FEDERAL WAY. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

They are NOT supposed to be here so WHY are we helping them? Where is this so called HOMELAND SECURTIY??? Why are they getting FREE everything when they are ILLEGAL!! They recieved MONEY, FOOD, and eveyrthing else they need from the government. From OUR tax dollars /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Im sorry but I find that sick. What about all of those AMERICANS who are here LEGALLY (and I mean EVERYONE) who needs help?

Why are we helping the people that we are trying to protect ourselves from? Now I know not all terrorists are illegal but this family lived here many many years ILLEGALLY and OWNED a business! Now that it went to hell they blame it on Sept 11th and want help. Good ol USA gives it to them. I think our country logo shouldnt be an eagle. It should be a guy bending over with his pants down saying "Screw me please" /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

I am so mad that I cant even recall what the program is called but I am determined to find it and post it here for you all to contact and give your opinion if you wish.

OH AND so far all of these illegal aliens have been given over $508,000.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sounds like some Gov. officals are STUCK ON STUPID. The cops in Omaha, Ne. have to learn to speak Spanish becouse so meny illeagles can't speak english. Now you would think if the cops pull over some guy that can't speak english, that it'd be a good indacation that this person may be in the country illeagely. It'd make more sence to detain that person till imagration can check them out. But NO, that's not how it works. WHY ???? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Excellent point /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Which reminds me. When they were doing the interview on tv with one of the families they had to have interpreters. NONE of them could speak a word of English LOL! Helloooooooo

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Great post, Damn America always looking at helping others and never ourselves.

Last i checked I was in the USA and english was our language,LOL.

**Side note**
    I had a customer come in tonight who spoke very littlle english. after asking him 10 times to repeat himself he looked at me and said.." in spanish it would be....(insert best none english ramblings here).. " needless to say all i did was blink twice and said " that doesn't help me any. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    lol

5. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

My thoughts on this-

a few months back we had a guy who was here illegally- now we are a SMALL VT town, the government KNEW he was here, he was a business owner etc... his wife and him seperted, and she started sh*t because he was here illegally, ended up arresting him/jail in PA etc...well to make a long story short, the guy ended up getting to stay, he FINALLY did it illegally, the town was in an UPROAR that they would even consider arresting him- I was the outcast- HELLO HE IS NOT A AMERICAN CITIZEN!!! I don't care if he is a business owner, a government offical, or just Joe Smoe down the road, DAMN IT, become a citizen or get the H*ll out.

The USA has so many of its "own" people that are having hard times, LEGAL USA CITIZENS, either born and raised here, or became citizens the LEGAL way, that can not make ends meet, too many homeless AMERICANS, that they need to be worrying about. I'm sorry, but damn it, take care of our own PRIOR to helping impoverished nations, or illegal immigrants, notice the word ILLEGAL?

On the topic of the english language- here's my thoughts, if I were to visit say France, I would not become fluent in French, HOWEVER if I were to MOVE to France, I'd become VERY FLUENT in the NATIVE language. HELLO YOUR IN AMERICA, WE SPEAK ENGLISH...either show enough respect for the founder's of the country to learn the damn spoken language or GO HOME.......

sorry I'm really in a p*ssy mood today!

Brandy

6. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

its gonna get worse!

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

If you guys think your immigration laws are bad, you should come up here for a while....... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Now you would think if the cops pull over some guy that can't speak english, that it'd be a good indacation that this person may be in the country illeagely.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Actually, I don't blink about this. It's so friggin common out here in the People's Republic of. It's actually starting to piss me off though. I had to deal with 4 people yesterday because of what someone else did and guess what, I had friggin language barrier problems with all of them.

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I agree 100%!!

The concept is asinine. It's like letting your own dog starve while feeding a stray that started hanging around your yard. My meaning by that is that we should eliminate poverty or needs of american citizens before giving handouts to those that aren't ours. Once our needs are filled, then we can start handing out to the takers, I mean illegal aliens.

The trouble with all these people needing compensation is that they've come to the conclusion that it's someone's job to protect them. So when something bad happens, it means the person who was supposed to protect them fell short, so they should compensate you. The trouble is, illegal's forgot to get on the sign up sheet for that protection...

It's like someone who drives around the crossing gate on the train tracks and gets pummelled by a train. Somehow, that moron will still walk away with money from the train or operator, yet he forfieted his protection by driving around the gates.

10. iceman

iceman 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/confused.gif Wow, It's a good thing this country didn't have such a hard stance on immigration or illegal aliens starting in 1492. What language should we speak? Well since the original discovers and explorers of this continent were that of Italian, Spanish, and Norwegian decent, what should we speak. If English was/is the true language, why did we kick their butts and through them out some 226 years ago? As for people of another country working here, I have friends who live up in the Provinces and work here. I think we better stand by and adapt or be overcome.
    As for terrorist or terrorism: What do you call a people who uses blankets infected with small pox to kill, who kills off a race of people because there customs, beliefs and appearance was different? A people who take another peoples property, exiles them too useless land and then say the good land is theirs now. A people, who did this in the name of their religion, a religion based in the Middle East whose message is "love thy neighbor", not pick and chose. Terrorist and bigots are one and the same, people afraid of something different and unwilling to learn and change.
    I don't agree what I see my government doing on the subject, but where do you start cleaning house and how far back do you go? Who is welcome and who is not, who casts the first stone? I don't know, but it will be a long slow process. And by then we'll all be NATIVES. We are in need of a GALCTIC foe to show us our true allegiance. (Insert Darth Vader's theme here).

I feel better now! Should we change this web site to Colorado KKK5. Iceman

11. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Should we change this web site to Colorado KKK5

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, boy...this should get interesting.

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I guess you didn't get the point. Being that someone in this country illeagly, to begin with, is gettinng aid for a failed bussisness. Why ???? If they are in the USA illeagle, shouldn't they have been deported befor given aid for a failed bussisness ??? I don't think anyone is against helping someone out, but just maybe that person should have became a leagle resiendent first.

13. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hold the phone here ...

Should we change this web site to Colorado KKK5

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think that was out of line , Nowhere in any post did anyone say anything about the kkk. The post started as a venting on how this county as a whole is in the rut of helping people that have come to this county threw the wrong channels......... /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    As for terrorist or terrorism: What do you call a people who uses blankets infected with small pox to kill, who kills off a race of people because there customs, beliefs and appearance was different? A people who take another peoples property, exiles them too useless land and then say the good land is theirs now. A people, who did this in the name of their religion, a religion based in the Middle East whose message is "love thy neighbor", not pick and chose. Terrorist and bigots are one and the same, people afraid of something different and unwilling to learn and change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did anyone say these people were terrorist's the comments that were made were directed again to our government giving money and housing , food , Jobs , to these people that are here illegaly and at the same time the government is overlooking the people that are here and pay there taxes and are still not making ends meat... /forums/images/icons/mad.gif why should we do this...TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE HERE FIRST !!! Why should Myself or anyone else have to pay for someone to live here that got here the wrong way ??? !!! And the ones that do come here illegaly should be deported and then If they wish to come to this county then apply and then enter the UNITED STATES the legal way is that so hard......!???
    Also even if a person has/had a business here that was here illegaly they should still be sent packing because that is a lot of red tape to overcome to open a business and be here illegaly..... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

14. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

i understand what you are saying but that was hundreds of years ago, and i am 100 percent indian, cherokee, and yes half of the cherokees where slaughtered by white men, and technically you could say white men are the illegal aliens, indians were here first living fat dumb and happy, but that is niether here nor there, things change times change, i consider myself an american period, and i as an native american am sick of the government giving handouts to all of the mexicans that are illegal all the saudi's that are illegal and all the asians etc. etc. etc. the gov needs to pull there head out of there ass and start helping there own that means the people that are legal, people that are americans! and hearing the gov talk about making spanish a second language bull [censored]!!! if you are here in america speak english and if you cant then go the hell home to your own country. letting in illegals has caused our crime rates to go and has aided in the terrorist attacks on this country, so get a clue americans need to do something about the illegals, and be extra cautious over the ones on a visiting visa!
    kelly

15. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Wow, It's a good thing this country didn't have such a hard stance on immigration or illegal aliens starting in 1492.

[/ QUOTE ]

If we still lived like it was the 1400s there would be MAJOR problems. This is NOW, the PRESENT. Its the present where children who are here legally cannot get enough food in their bellys. We are supposed to be upping our HOMELAND SECURTIY yet we are helping people who are here AGAINST the law.

Im not saying that people who come into this country shouldnt be here. NOT AT ALL. What Im saying is that if you want to live here do it LEGALLY. Take the damn test, say the pledge of allegence and get your card. How difficult is that. Why should we have to chase you around to find out if you should be here, why do we have to watch our borders. USA is willing to help you but you have to do it in a way that we feel SAFE.

Its just not fair to be helping people who have broken the laws of our country when there are so many other cultures and people who are here legally who need the help. Those people are the ones that DESERVE the help.

How many more old people who cant afford to care for themselves are going to die due to poor heath care. They have been here all of their lives, some faught in the WAR to keep our freedome, yet when they need the help we turn our backs on them to help people who choose to abuse our system. That is sick. While they are standing on the side of the road with missing legs and arms we are giving food and shelter to people who dont have enough respect for our country to take that pledge.

It sickens me.

16. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

There was a bill introduced to the Nebraska Legislature that called for reduced social service aid to illegal aliens. WTF? How, in the hell, could an illegal alien even APPLY for federal or state (in this case) low income benefits? And this bill (which was met with fierce opposition and failed) just calls for a 'reduction' in benefits, rather than and END to benefits. I know several familes that struggle to eat and are denied benefits, who are upstanding, tax paying US citizens (of all races, by the way), and I know families that are here illegally, that get all of the benefits (low income housing, ADC, WIC, food stamps) that use the money they make from their jobs (cash, of course) to purchase brand new vehicles. If this is not just wrong, but F*CKING wrong, then nothing is. Just my opinion, I could be, of course, wrong.

17. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

This will prolly piss someone off im sure
    BUT
    . it is a sad Fawking day in good ol' america when there are 9,000,000,000 fawking bums with signs begging for food and a decent acura parked around the corner, but yet there is a immagrant who crawled here hid for 4 years and worked for 15 and eventually started his onw buisness and all because ..............................
    HE GOT OFF HIS DEAD DYING T.V. WATCHING, BEER DRINKING, MALL SHOPPING, SPOILED NON AMERICAN ASS AND WORKED HARD. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

BTW, i DO agree though. but it also think it is sad that we bitch and some, NOT ALL but some immagrants come here and show us what we really CAN work for /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif tell ya what, IM NOT PICKING GRAPES /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

18. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

you are right some of them do bust ass to feed their family.What i hate is how even people that come here legally from other countries can get all kinds of grants and loans that the average american with good credit cant get thats why liquor stores arnt owned by americans and so and so.

19. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

yep, what most americans dont know is that with citizenship, they are offered private buisness loans, at a riskfree non payback obligation /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif :/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif mad: /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif :m/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gifad:

20. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

I have mixed feelings on this situation. One of the great things about America is that we are made up of many cultures, ethnicities, and we can all live together. If it weren't for immigration we would not be who we are today.
    There are many reasons we help them come into the country, and help them become citizens.. Hello.. if you have a person come into the country, wouldn't you rather them have a business and participate in paying taxes, and giving back to the community? or would you rather them on the street, hiding, taking jobs under the table, and taking away from your community. I see so many American's that are lazy, collect unemployment, welfare, and live on the streets. Why? Because they are lazy, drug addicts, or mentally ill. Do they get help for themselves? NO. Is that our fault? NO. Almost every ethnically challenged person I know, wants to make a better life for themselves. They want to get away from the animalistic life of their country. Who are we to say you can't live in our country because you weren't born here? It is not their fault that they were born there. Did you choose to be born an American? For any person that truly wants to be an American.. You should feel proud. Imagine what they had to sacrifice to get here. I had a friend in elementary school who was half asian. She told me stories about what her mom went through in order to leave Vietnam. Most of us would have died.. or wouldn't have had the courage or the strength. I'm not saying we should support anyone and everyone, but have a heart. Do you think we should be so hateful and ungreatful? We have great lives, why not share with others? Everyone deserves opportunity. Everyone deserves love, respect, and honor. Everyone deserves to be treated equally. You should have respect for the people that want to be here. Maybe listen to their stories and see how greatful they are to be able to be here. And able to contribute.