Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What The Hell Happened????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by behemoth, Jul 29, 2001.

1. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

I just now got back on the forums - couldn't login since July 13th!!! My stoopid netscape kept getting some stylesheet error - still haven't fixed it (using different browser now).

Man - lots of changes!!! I like the new titles, although it's gonna take a while to get used to. I like the new features at the bottom of each post as well. Good job Steve! I've got some catching up to do, so - here goes!! Man it feels good to be back!

behemoth K5
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool -
    than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

2. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Yo,
    Youerrors are because stephan changed the actual address. If you want to use your original browser you have to enter the way you did when you first arrived. Type in Coloradok5 on the address bar and enter that way. It should fix the address problem.

3. Where the heck have you been? I know the summer can be busy here in KY !!

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!
    <font color=black>From Kentucky

4. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Stephan is from Off Road Design, Steve is the owner of CK5..

Mike

<font color=green>"It's like a sore dick deal, You cant beat it!"</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/emmettology101>www.geocities.com/emmettology101</a>