Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What the Hell Was That?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigcountryk5, Mar 20, 2005.

1. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

Mar 13, 2004
    Just watching the prerace show on fox and John Michael Montgomery just BUTCHERED the national anthem and looked like he was smashed out of his mind when they introduced him, and he had his pit pass around his neck and was reading the words off of the back of it so he could remember how the song started i guess.

anyway i just lost a lot of respect for him and he just lost a fan unless there is made a public and damn good reason for why he was like he was. and i swear if i hear that his PR man has realeased a statement like he was sick and medicated i loose my freakin mind cause those with money seem to get away with everything they please.........:angry1:

ok sorry rant off
  2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Aug 29, 2002
    I was outside washin the truck and was listenin on the radio...I just sat there in awe and disbelief.. My roomate put his head out the bedroom window and started laughing... I mean it was horrible...
  3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

May 26, 2003
    i didn't hear it,i was watching extreme offroad. i know it was a re-run but i'm recording that and trucks this year. wow, why would some one do that?:confused: