Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What time is it?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by KleanK5, Mar 5, 2000.

1. KleanK5

KleanK5 Registered Member

I have an '87 without the factory clock in the dash cluster (the four gauges to the left of the steering wheel, the clock goes in the lower left spot). Is it possible to still get one and put it in?

And since I'm on the subject where is the best place to get OEM replacement parts from? I'd like to get a new carpet kit and badges but have had trouble finding them.

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I'm sure there are more, but here's a couple........lmctruck.com - jcwhitney.com - cheyenne pickup parts (405-872-3399) I have used cheyenne PU parts extensively when I redid my entire interior on my 79 and was very happy with them.

'79 - 406 w/IROC TPI - K5#5 - a <font color=orange>sickness[​IMG] <font color=blue>you never get enough of!! [​IMG]

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Check www.ebay.com for the carpets, they're always on there for a good price.

4. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

My 86K5 came without a clock so I went to the local yard and found one. A bit of WD-40 later and it was good as new.
    Course I never should have tried to adjust it...cause now time just flies...hehehehehe

<font color=green>Eagle86K5[​IMG]

<font color=red>Only guy I know that can get out of line in a one car funeral