Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what to do next?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jekbrown, Jun 13, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

hey gang, I have a lil $ to do some mods this summer but dunno what I should do next. Already gone 1 ton, have the lift height i want, got the 39.5s I want, hydro + xover, relocated/longer shocks, tube doors, (pics on webshots) yada yada... so... what should I do next? pretty sad but i cant think of anything. When i get the $, i am gonna go 4 link + coilovers in the rear suspension so I can bob my rigs bed brian waddel style... but until then, any ideas? I guess this is a good problem to have. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

2. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

You could line the interior, or bumpers and winch if you hanv't done that.

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

How 'bout a
    winch
    rocksliders
    on-board air
    rock lights
    doubler
    rollcage
    I didn't check out the webshots so you may already have this stuff but... [​IMG]

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    You could line the interior, or bumpers and winch if you hanv't done that.

[/ QUOTE ]

interior is lined, bumpers arent, mainly cause i still wanna fiddle with em a lil. Dont have a winch yet, them suckers r spendy and Im not gonna get one until i can afford the winch rope I want. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    How 'bout a
    winch
    rocksliders
    on-board air
    rock lights
    doubler
    rollcage

[/ QUOTE ]

covered the deal on winches. sliders! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif thats it! I have been planning on doing the full rocker replacement (offroad.com style) for a while now... just havent done it. Thats the perfect mod... definite off road perf improvement and its cheap! what a combo! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have a co2 tank for air... dont know if I really need rock lights or not... aint in the market for a doubler. rollcage! another hit! I need to finish mine... its been kinda a back burner for a long time i almost forgot about it. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I have a smitty roll bar now, my buddy shane74 is gonna help me weld the front hoop kit in... then Im gonna take it to a local fab guy and have him gusset the hell out of it and add the seat-mounting x-members. I guess thats 2 projects I can work with... thanks guys! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Hey, spending other people's money is what I'm good at! <---This is my feminine side trying to leak out /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif