Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what to do

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 4xrick, May 13, 2004.

1. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

SO when do you draw the line on something, say you buy something from someone on here and they never send it then 2 months later they decide ok well I will give you your money back and they never do and 4 months has passed by yet still no money or parts, what do you do? take it in stride or make an ass out of him and tell eeryone not to but stuff from him? what would you do?

2. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

for me it would depend on how much money your talkin about....

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

are they in contact with you? are they giving a legitimate reason for not getting your money back to you? if not post up who it is. if they do have contact with you and they are working on it then continue to work with them

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

fire away, I get flamed so should everyone else.

5. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Hey Rick, whats up brotha /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    I went through the same thing about a year or so ago on here. When I thought it was long enough for the seller to to keep his end of the bargain, and after several attempts for him to make it right, I told him you have by this date to make it right, or I WILL post your name and user name and told him he would have a VERY hard time selling or buying anything from this board again.
    he didnt keep his end, and I havent seen him on in about a year /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    I can understand if its been 4 months and he has kept good contact and had a VERY good reason, but if he is ignoring you and just giving you the run around, I'd say let him/her know he has ONE week to make it right, or you'll post up.
    Hell, post where he is located if you dont get what you are after and I'm sure there are a few other members near him that could stop buy to make a house call /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

spill the beans /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well the last time I heard from his was over a month ago and he said he was sending me a check to pay me back but I have never heard or recieved anything from him, i have sent him many pm's and never gotten anything it wasent alot of money but in my opinion it is the concept of it all. I always do what i say I will and try to give everyone the benifate of the boubt but I am to the point of no return now.

8. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I'd say if he hasnt been contacting you, post it up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

id say if the last time you heard from him was a month ago post up who it is. has he posted here in that month? if he hasn't even been on here in the last month then use your best judgment. i he has posted here recently since you last talked to him a month ago then definitely post who it is

10. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well he hasent put up a post since mid april so I sent him a pm today and i will know when he reads it if I do not get my check in the next few days after that i will post up and let you all know who it is.

11. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I said I would settle up with ya! Damn dude.............. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

HAHA, so are we taking a plane ride or what? I told ya I've flown places for less agravation /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Lets fry this turkey, unless something horrible has happened. I then recall my previous statements and return you to your local programming already in progress.....................................

12. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well we could fly but i thing flying to the vancouver/portland area ids a bit much but i wouldnt mind making a day trip. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Who is it got my curiosity? From my neck of the woods eh, could make it known with a little scare tactic not coming through with the goods and no refund isn't kewl /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

14. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

We could beat his ass /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gifor modify it a little /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifpost up or at least email steve so he can ban him from trying to sell stuff again /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    vancouver/portland area

[/ QUOTE ] Now you've really got me interested... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

16. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

'Fumidg ixnay on the ostpay!
    I'll PM you in code, I want to see the new lab!

17. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

BTW it wasnt me was it???????? Remember I told you that I was not going to get that blow up doll for you even /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif though you wanted it so bad /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gifand said that I said that I would get it if I could use it once /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif(which is a lie!!)

Oh ya I wont help you kick my ass if it was me. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

18. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

aaron...new lab? james you are a friek but I think maybe I should still kick your ass just because i could never do it as a kid. well he sent me a pm today and said [ QUOTE ]
    I know.Ive been in California since I sent that message.I'll send it out today.It should get to you in 3 or 4 day.

[/ QUOTE ] so we will se but for one it dosent take three or 4 days to get here from vancouver so we will see and now i bought a tbi and distributor from a guy back east a while ago and havent seen it either I think I am just going to stick to getting stuff from people I actually know from now on. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

19. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Ya, Lab.............. 'Fumage built himself a new one. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    Guess you'll find out sooner or later, its where he creates his children. He parks his truck in there too. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

20. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

back east huh, /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif well I am pretty far east.

BTW, < you will still get your ass beat! Dont think anything has changed! > /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif