Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what to do...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ryan22re, Jan 14, 2006.

1. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

ok guys heres my story, and a need a little advise. about 6 months or so ago, my old lady's friend was cheating on her husband. well, he kicked her out, and we offered her a place to stay till she either worked things out, or moved on. about the third night she was here, her husband called over here drunk as sh!t, and was looking for her. he basically blamed my wife for everything that happened, called her alot of dirty names and threatened her life. it was all my wife could do to keep me from going over there and beating the life out of him. when he wouldnt apologize and she defended him "oh he was just drunk, he didnt mean it" i threw her out. he then got really pissed at me and made a few more death threats. fast forward to today.

went to the gym. he is a member there. he says "whats up" like nothing ever happened. i thought by our previous dealings that we really werent on a talking basis. i say "whats up" and go about my business. couple of minutes later, he comes up and starts talking to me. i walk off to avoid saying whats really on my mind and avoiding a confrontation. instead of being a man about it, he goes home and tells his wife how "immature" i am and that his wife is no longer allowed to talk to my wife. did i mention that on several occasions he has used coke while his 1yr old son was sleeping? talk about me being immature.

what im wondering is, what would you guys do in this situation? for me fighting is not an option as alot of times, my son will be with me while i am at the gym. not to mention i am not willing to give up my gym membership on account of this loser. i mean ive tried to make it very clear that i want nothing to do with this guy.

but then again, stomping his a$$ into the ground would give me a warm fuzzy feeling for the rest of my days.

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

So, he does coke and threatens lives, and she is a cheater? I'd tell them both to go to hell.

3. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

pretty much what i said. but this guy is unstable.

im just worried that this will escalate pretty quick.

im not about to drive crosstown to work out either.

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Just forget about it, unless he takes a poke at you. Then stomp to your hearts content.

5. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

What does your wife think about it? Does she miss talking to her cheating friend? If your "friends" are the type of people I think they are, they will only drag you down if you continue to associate with them. Could you and your wife just ignore both of them?

6. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Hey gang, fight in Irmo!:bow:

7. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

8. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Just take the high road and ignore all their bull****. Not easy but it pays off.

9. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

she was pretty pissed the first time i threw her out.

today she was pretty cool with the fact that she probably wont be able to talk to her friend anymore.

trust me. he is no friend of mine. never was, never will be. i always had a bad feeling about this dude, turns out i was right. i dont have friends like him, always steered away from those types.

can we ignore both of them? probably so. im just planning for the worst when i run into him again.