Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What Tobacoo Product do you use?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trollporter, Jun 10, 2004.

1. trollporter

trollporter 1/2 ton status

Copenhagen Long Cut /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

NONE! man that stuff gonna kill ya, now don't get me wrong, if thats what you want then be my guest I'm glad I quit a long time ago and another life ago. good luck, mouth cancer really sucks, no pun intended. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

The only vice I need is a GMC! Besides, by the time I'm done spending money on that, I don't have any cash left for other addictions. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Tobacco bad ... GMC a little better.

Eric M.

4. lason

lason 1/2 ton status

Marlboro Lights! I hear second hand smoke is deadlier than first hand so Im just doing my part to live longer /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Cigars at random intervals

Lucky Strike Cigarettes, no filter, they are so friggin cool, I smoke maybe a pack a month not counting the 10 I lose in that time. They just look cool.....

I tried chewing once, and other than making me feel sick and making me fall off of a lifted truck, it wasn't too disgusting, in which I mean, really it was gross

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

When my dad was still alive, he was trying to quit, and he told me if I ever started smoking, it wouldn't be the cigarettes that killed me. He was serious too, he never wanted me to end up like him. That's how he died. From smoking.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Amazing what you can find... How easily we're manipulated by the marketing world...
    Why I smoked Players

I was looking for an image of a box of Players cigarettes, cause that's what I smoked when I smoked. I'm totally the "Player" in the "Players vs. Export A" chart midway through the page.

Here's the image, btw:
    [​IMG]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I haven't had a craving in years!

8. Resurrection_Joe

Addiction to smoking is a very bad thing indeed

On a side note, on the very few occasions when I have inhaled smoke from tobacco, I have been dizzer then I ever have been when drinming beer/alcohol, I can't see how you can smoke and drive......

Another side note

RJ Boilermaker of death -

2 beers 3oz Jack Daniels

9. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

NONE!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

10. Resurrection_Joe

I have an idea for a cigarette

None of this wishy washy crap

I want a matte black hard pack with a very well rendered white gothic skull on the front, on the back a small celtic cross with the warning under it

Warning - These will kill you, slowly and painfully

$5 even a pack, black papers for richer tobacco and white for lighter, no filters

They'd sell millions

11. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Addiction to smoking is a very bad thing indeed

On a side note, on the very few occasions when I have inhaled smoke from tobacco, I have been dizzer then I ever have been when drinming beer/alcohol, I can't see how you can smoke and drive......

Another side note

RJ Boilermaker of death -

2 beers 3oz Jack Daniels

[/ QUOTE ] sounds like something I used to do in a beer bong, 2 cans cheap beer and a shot of jim beam the whiskey would sink to the bottom of the hose and be the first to hit your stomach, then the beer washed it down. sometimes though it wanted to bounce back> YUCK!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

12. Resurrection_Joe

Drinks belong in glasses

13. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Skoal Pouches.....need to quit, but just cant bring myself to it. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

14. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Copenhagen long cut or snuff. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

tobaccy is bad
    tobaccy is wacky

i quit smoking over 7 years ago, took me a week straight to quit and ive been glad ever since and ill never smoke again,

smokers seem to be messy and unorganized and accident prone, just look at their ash tray and the area that surrounds it, messy and accident prone are a couple of words that best describes it, other than smelly and sick, lets dotn forget all the smoke and disrespect to those nearby who find smoking or any tobacco product nasty,

i think tobacco should be outlawed /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif nothing good comes form using any form of it

IMHO

16. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

None for me, chewed Copenhagen for a few years but Ive long since quit.

17. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Not I either... I smoked a few in a garage with a group of "cool" kids when I was like 11 or 12...

I like to say that maybe my parents should have been more involved in my growing up and keeping me from even trying stuff like smoking and drinking. But in the end, it was my first hand experience with choking on cigarettes and not liking it once I figured it out that has made me not want to smoke, more than anything else I've learned or been told... Same with drinking. The one and only time I've been drunk is what made me decide that I didn't care for it, not adults telling me it's bad, or some cop saying it's illegal... It was not really having much self control, not remembering half the stuff the people at the party video taped and being embarrassed as hell for it, and being sick as hell the next day. Not to mention I totally lied to my parents about where I was and what I did that night. They probably know what I was doing, but still I hate to lie, especially to my parents /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Anyway, that's my story... I don't smoke... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Used to smoke Marlboro Reds for while....I haven't had a smoke since Halloween.... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif....I will have a big fat stogie ever now and then though...

19. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

None, watched my Grandpa die gradually from emphysema . He smoked early in his life(during the war) quit when my Mom was born. Still later in his life it caught up with him. At 58 he was diagnose as having it, he died when he was 76. The last five years were the worst even with oxygen assisted breathing he still struggle to breath. Walking more than 5ft became a struggle for him and was in a wheelchair for the last two years of his life. Not trying to say you should not chew or smoke, to me its not worth the cost.

[ QUOTE ]
    Warning - These will kill you, slowly and painfully

[/ QUOTE ]

20. b55baron

b55baron Registered Member

I dipped Skoal for 13 years. My wife made me quit when we got married (she's a nurse). Five years later I was diagnosed with mouth cancer. As the doctors put it "the seed had been planted" while I dipped. I had surgery to remove the tumor. Fortunately, it was on one of my tonsils, which you can live without. Eighteen months later, the cancer showed up on my other tonsil. Another surgery, this time followed by radiation. It took me two years to heal from the radiation. While that was going on, I had a staff infection on my jaw, a yeast infection in my mouth, and developed shingles on one side of my face.

That was eight years ago and I'm now considered "cured". In the meantime, I've lost most of the teeth on my lower jaw due to residual effects of the radiation. I'm not complaining. The alternative is that I could have assumed room temperature. I actually got off lucky. Some people have lost body parts including pieces of their jaw, tongue, etc. As it is, I'm going to get to see my children grow up.

Using tobacco isn't cool or neat or hip. It's frickin' stupid. Like any other addictive drug, it will shorten your life and lower your quality of life. Do whatever it takes to quit. It's not worth the cost. The next time I hear some brain dead moron say "Well, you got to die of something", I'm going to smack 'em.