Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What Up Yo??????????????

Discussion in 'The Test Lab' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 18, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Back from Cop School, Pt. Deux............Weekend break. Wow, I got home a couple of hours ago, and I'm back on the road Sunday morning.

Well, what can I say???????????????????

Don't [darn] with OK cops, we'll kick your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting tidbit of info. My CA cop school had about 10 females. This OK cop school has four. The hottie factor in OK cop school is about 1400 miles ahead of CA. We've got some flat hotties. I'm thinking of getting hottest hottie to pose on her all black po po car. What'd y'all think? She'll probably kick my ass. She has that nice cowgirl twang with the tag along "I can kick your ass in two seconds" blue eyes. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Where's my OKC brethren at? I'm gonna be in OKC for the next 8 weeks during weekdays, so if ya want to come down and meet the legend that is Bubba Ray, I'm staying at the Nasty Guard place on North Kelly. We're usually out in the volleyball pit in the evening. Post up your e-mail and I'll shoot ya my cell phone #..............

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

doooooooooooood....

3. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

after she poses on the car, are you gonna take picture and post them?

oh yea, can blubies post pics? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

good to see youll still grace up with you presence /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

haven fun? 8 more weeks eh? prob. sitten on your ass a lot eh? knocken back the krispy kreams,drinking masive amounts to coffie. Just what we need a bunch of jitters cops jacked up on sugger all hell bent on stopping crime re-releast on socity /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    good to see youll still grace up with you presence /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

haven fun? 8 more weeks eh? prob. sitten on your ass a lot eh? knocken back the krispy kreams,drinking masive amounts to coffie. Just what we need a bunch of jitters cops jacked up on sugger all hell bent on stopping crime re-releast on socity /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sitting on my ass yes. Krispy Kremes, no. Don't drink coffee. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

The food at the cafeteria is almost pure ass, I went veggie for a couple of evenings this past week, and I forsee some future all vegetarian meals.

We've got nightly volleyball since we have no TV in our rooms and most of us don't have the financial backing to hang out at Night Trips every night.

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The food at the cafeteria is almost pure ass

[/ QUOTE ]
    almost so it preety good then? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

quite ur quefing try ship food. that stuff is so bad you could use the steaks ar wheel chocks

NIck

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

quite ur quefing try ship food. that stuff is so bad you could use the steaks ar wheel chocks

NIck

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me tell ya something you Texan, this crap this place is serving is worse than a lot of the Army food I ever had the displeasure of indulging in. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

9. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Bubba Ray...Dont look know, but you've turned Orange /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Just wait. I've been fermenting a nice fragrance that will turn me green here in a few minutes /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

13. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

army chow kicks ass compaired to the crap we have to eat on the boat. Ive eaten \in alot of army chowhalls my stepdad was in the army.

Nick

14. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I will be in OKC and Tulsa at the end of July for a few days passing through enroute to CA for school myself.

15. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author