Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What up?!!?!?!?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigburban383, Feb 21, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

How you doin?!!?! This was definitly a party weekend /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Thanks for sharing. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Ummmm.... Yeah.... I just got outta the shower and I'm waiting for my dad to make with the breakfast so I can get my grub on... in a few minutes I need to go iron my shirt for work and after I'm done eating run to the gas station, the bank, and work...

I wish I could make my own damn breakfast today, I highly dislike the way my dad prepares scrambled eggs... They're quite disgusting I must say... But I'm too nice to say anything and I'm starving, so I'll just shut up and eat them /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. bigburban383

Damn it Ken, I need to train you not to post anything more when your s***faced! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Teach me too! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Damn it Ken, I need to train you not to post anything more when your s***faced! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This might help you out.

7. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This might help you out.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. bigburban383

Yeah, how do you ignore somebody.

---------------------------
    Chevyfumes: No I am sober.

9. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This might help you out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't really know how to change that back. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    Oh well. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ummmm.... Yeah.... I just got outta the shower and I'm waiting for my dad to make with the breakfast so I can get my grub on... in a few minutes I need to go iron my shirt for work and after I'm done eating run to the gas station, the bank, and work...

I wish I could make my own damn breakfast today, I highly dislike the way my dad prepares scrambled eggs... They're quite disgusting I must say... But I'm too nice to say anything and I'm starving, so I'll just shut up and eat them /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Capman, why do you always come off as the biggest little bitch? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

He's practicing for his upcoming audition on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif