Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What vehicles use 5 on 4.75 bolt circle?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by josh86k10, Jun 4, 2006.

1. josh86k10

josh86k10 1/2 ton status

Feb 13, 2005
    I recently acquired a small utility trailer to pull with my Cherokee (for some reason my truck is no longer very highway friendly :dunno:). The only problem is that one side has a 205-70-15 and the other side has a 195-60-14. So I head to TSC and buy 2 175-80-13 tires (already on wheels) on the assumption that 5 on 4.5 is standard on basically all trailers. Maybe, maybe not, but this one is 5 on 4.75 :doah:.

So my question:
    What vehicles use a 5 on 4.75" bolt circle and would have wheels with a big enough hole for a trailer hub to stick through? 2wd Chevy fullsize trucks? S10's? Having different sized wheels drives me nuts (even though it pulls fine). Plus one of the tires doesn't hold air anyway. Once I know what to look for I'm heading to the junkyard. Maybe I'll even find some with some decent rubber already on them.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2006
  2. thedrip

thedrip 1/2 ton status

Dec 13, 2003
    s10/s15, rwd chevy cars (except wagons) including firebird/camaro/corvette.
    stay away from the real new stuff and 4x4 s10s, they have weird offsets that will probably put the tire into the side of the trailer.

fullsize trucks are 5x5, as are astro vans, and fullsize wagons
  3. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Jul 24, 2003
    If you are looking for 13" rims with 4-3/4" bolt circle, Chevy Corvair rimsl fit that description...IF you can find any Corvairs in your local boneyard!--we sold a lot of them at the boneyard I worked at..guys used them on the front,to get that "drag car" raked look on older Camaro's and Chevelles...:crazy: