Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what, why how???? damnit

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Oct 24, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

After spending two days under my rig doing the exhuast and thinking of rear shock set up. I found my transfer case is leaking as is my tranny. the transfer case is leaking at the rear, I think it is the drain plug (which is odd cause I have never had it out) and the tranny leak is the front seal. Sonofabitch /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

things were going good today.. got the exhuast all welded and mount. way pimp considering I have $30 into it. so I get all gung ho and I have my shock mounts, anto wrap mount all drawn up... then I deside to finish running the lines for the rear disc brakes... the fawking banjo bolt strips out the caliper. SONOFABICH. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    now I just need to find my reciept and turn it back in as defective

3. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Didn't you buy them from work? Shouldn't "I work here" be receipt enough? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

with the way things have been going, i'd rather find a reciept.LOL