Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What would yall doo if....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unick, Mar 15, 2004.

1. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Steve took the site down?? I had a dream that he did. Many that would suck!!!! Then Id have to hang out on Pirate or pavment sucks. I dont know what I would do.

Nick

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I go into shock even if the site is down for a minute, I couldn't picture it if everytime I hit ck5.com it would say "unknown" /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

it'd probably include me in the fetal position whimpering an mumbling words like
    must..get...online... need ck5.....lockers...beadlocks...hydro boost...hydro assist...hack job... sawzall...swampers.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It might be a good way to get some of us off the computer /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

But, for me, there's always explorerforum.com if I get desperate... but holy crap people there aren't NEARLY as cool as CK5ers /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif