Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by clarkjw24, Nov 15, 2004.

1. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Here's the situation. I'm a happily married man with two young boys. I still live in the same neighborhood that I grew up it. With all the same friends still living here also.

Well there are these young punks that have a problem with one or two of my friends and they're always stiring [censored] and trying to cause a fight. Now, none of these punks have ever went out of the way and even said a word about me but they keep harassing my friends and making the neighborhood uneasy.

This past weekend my lifetime best friend (his wife is the town judge) brought his band out to play for us. The band consist of him another friend and 3 cops. Everything was going good, we had about 75 people show up to listen to them and all was cool. Then during their last set these punks pull up, knowing that they were not welcome. No problem, my friend nicely ask them to leave twice. Well, they didn't want to leave so we helped them into their vehicles.

Bad thing is my parents were there and now they're involved now. My mom works at the school and she knows the punks and she tried to talk some sense into them. They (about 5 of them) were still trying to start trouble while sitting in their vehicles. Idiots, 5 against 70 /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif. The main guy is a young kid maybe 21 and has already broke his neck once, was cursing my mother but I was holding my old man back so I didin't know anything about it. They finally leave and everything settles down and they call my mom at home and curse her out. Then the next morning the punks parents call my parents wanting to know why their kids were not welcome and why my old man was wanting to beat their ass. Lets see, they've trespassed more times than I can count, hunted one of my friends down and beat him until he was unconscious, they come to a private party univited and they will not leave us a long. My cousin that lives in the same neighborhood has to work with 2 of them and now their treating him.

I'm 28 and my friends are about the same age. We don't want to hurt these guys but if something don't stop its not going to be pretty. We're thinking of taking out restraining orders but I don't know if thats going to be good enough. I've never wanted to hurt anyone in my life but I'm thinking of how I would feel if these guys could never walk again. Any advice?

2. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Go through all the legal motions first,THEN if that doesn't work, when you pound their aaaaaaaaaaases into tent stakes ,you can show the judge that the law didn't help any!

3. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    The band consist of him another friend and 3 cops.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some night they'll get "backstage passes" and all will be right in the world.......

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Wait untill it comes to a rather high strung point and break some teeth, otherwise let it go

Trespass can be dealt with in a steel piped manner

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well, sence one friend's wife is a Judge, and some band members are police officers, I say these guys may need some extra police attention. Threats, assults, phone hurrassment. Yeap, sounds like the types that may have stuff in the car they shouldn't. Full search each time they get pulled over. Can you say "Full body cavity search" ?? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some night they'll get "backstage passes" and all will be right in the world.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Beats me why idiots would intrude on such a gathering where cops would be. But then again, if idiots like them didn't exist, I wouldn't have a job.

7. clarkjw24

[ QUOTE ]
    Wait untill it comes to a rather high strung point and break some teeth, otherwise let it go

Trespass can be dealt with in a steel piped manner

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been letting it ride. I'm partial to a pick axe handle myself.

8. clarkjw24

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Beats me why idiots would intrude on such a gathering where cops would be. But then again, if idiots like them didn't exist, I wouldn't have a job.

[/ QUOTE ]

The cops know these guys very well, they helped us get them to leave. We live in a small town and everybody tries to help everybody. But these boys are taking things too far. I've got a wife and kids at home during the evening and now they're messing with my mom. I'm only seeing three solutions, they move away, they reside in state housing, or leave this earth.

9. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

If anybody fawks with my family they will either just disappear or become unable to talk about the incident that left them ruined for life. Plain and simple. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sounds like someone needs there teeth put down there throat, i have been missing you latley might have to come down /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

Invite ressy joe over for a couple of nights. i think he might be able to bring some light into the situation.

12. clarkjw24

Hey come down a weekend and we'll throw a party. Maybe they'll feel like dropping by. I really would like to get along with everyone but I think its gonna take a major life changing asswhoppin for the fawkers to get the idea. I've known these kids since they were in diapers, man where is the respect now days.

13. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

If you can get them to pay attention to me on the phone I can verbally berate them for hours in such a way that they won't understand

Great Moderator RJ

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I've known these kids since they were in diapers, man where is the respect now days.

[/ QUOTE ] It is a sad thing. I personally think the lack of respect comes from the parents being too afraid too spank thier kids today. It's too easy for someone too call 911 and say thier nieghbor is beating/abucing thier kids, so we've became a nation too afraid too spank our kids when they get out of line. My father kicked my ass when I screwed up, and I'm thankfull that he tought me wright from wrong. I wouldn't have the respect for others I do now if it hadn't been for that. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

15. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Honestly I know a lot of dumbasses like that and the only way I have handled them that works is an ass kicking that they will never forget. Those kind of punks have no respect for the law or anything else for that matter. If the police harrass them they think they are doing good because of the extra attention. Do it on their terms. Beat them good. All of them. 1 at a time or better yet all at once.

Those kind of people only have respect for the people that they fear. Trust me, unfortunatly I know.