Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What would You do?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I need to know what I could do about a situation.
    I have this piece of crap brother-in-law.This guy is on hard drugs pretty bad to the point that the dumbass is now resorting to theft to pay for His drug habbit. Said dumbass is homeless due to being fired from His job. So He thinks that his Sister and Myself should send Him money and or let Him come to Our home to live /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif We didn't want Him having our home phone number but My /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifMother-in-law /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Felt that He really needed it so She gave it to Him. So in the mean time My younger Brother-in-law is at our house for a couple week befor He ships out for the Navy. So I tell Him that if His Brother calls to just hang up and He more than agrees(due to the fact that His brother ripped Him off). So I get home tonight and there is a message on My machine from the POS saying that He's gonna make a special trip Up from Sacramento to put Us both in the Hospital /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Now like I said He's a druggie POS who is down to like 150 lbs I on the other hand am 6'1" and like 220 lbs so to say the least I am not one bit concerned with Him treatening to kick My a$$ /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I am not happy with the fact that This Guy can do this to Us. I don't want to have our number changed if at all posible but would much rather see that Guy in jail. I'm just afraid that My /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifMother-in-law /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif will give out Our address next and that I will come home someday and all Our stuff will be thrashed and or stolen. Sad part is the Beotch gave out Our number just to piss Me off.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

If you still have the recording you can file a restraining order...
    I filed one and the judge told me that i had to have proof... a recording of voice is enough to prove it...

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

get the guns out and shoot his ass if he comes over.

Nick

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Shoot yer mother in law...then change youre phone number. Problem solved.

Better yet, the next time the asshat phones tell him how your mother in law just won 20 grand and was looking for him. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

5. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Contact the local law and explain the sisuation and get an restraining order on him.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well if you are truly and honestly "scared" of this fawking weasel, make the police report so something is on file so if/when he shows up at the front door and ends up seriously deceased due to a high impact object entering and exiting his body, then there's the paper to back ya up.

As for the mother-in-law, most people would suggest something along the lines of getting a fork, stabbing her in the neck with said fork then banging her butthole, but as we have seen, she has committed a very serious transgression against you and your family and it involves the safety of you and your family, so said transgression is very serious. In fact, I do believe that does cross the "Can't Kick a Woman's Ass" rule and she's fair game..........
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Inlaws are probably the worst by-product of marriage. You can't kill them, recycle them or send them to a waste dump in Nevada. You also can't avoid them. I say keep the recording as eveidence, get a restraining order and as soon as the SOB shows up, have him arrested. After that you will just have to deal with what ever happens... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Well, having a similar situation I know what a PITA this can be. First, you need to get it thru your Mom-inlaw's head that its not her decision to give your phone number or address out to anyone...including you bro-inlaw.
    If your Mom-inlaw wants to take care of him, thats her decision but not to force him off on you.

If she gave out your number just to piss you off, then [darn] her. She has no respect for your privacy. Change your number and dont give it to her and tell her to F.O.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

As was mentioned, keep the recording and go file paperwork.

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well if you are truly and honestly "scared" of this fawking weasel, make the police report so something is on file so if/when he shows up at the front door and ends up seriously deceased due to a high impact object entering and exiting his body, then there's the paper to back ya up.

[/ QUOTE ]
    It's not that I'm "scared" cause I would take care of that POS in no time. It' My Wife family and home that I'm "scared" for. I do think as all of You have stated that getting it on record is a good ideal. Oh and yes I am armed /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    First, you need to get it thru your Mom-inlaw's head that its not her decision to give your phone number or address out to anyone...including you bro-inlaw.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I agree. But on the other hand the B!tch has had a mental break down about 15 years ago so She aint playing with a full deck. So asking Her to do something as simple as not give out our information is not as easy as it sounds.

11. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

pay said pos a very in your face sort of visit, let it be known you wont be threatened.tell me your gonna put my family in the hospital you better be one bad mother fawker /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

i agree with got mud. scare the life out of him

Nick

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    It's not that I'm "scared" cause I would take care of that POS in no time. It' My Wife family and home that I'm "scared" for. I do think as all of You have stated that getting it on record is a good ideal. Oh and yes I am armed /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean "scared" you dope, I meant "scared." Ya know what I'm talking about.................. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

That would be fine and dandy but said POS has no address to locate His sorry ass other than unknown drug house /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    That would be fine and dandy but said POS has no address to locate His sorry ass other than unknown drug house /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well ya know.....................

Usually the fine officers of the law, usually the good ones, usually have an idea who POS dopehead is and sometimes even know a little about them.........

Cause as you will concur, dopeheads are fawking idjits............ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

It sounds like you need my help, lil' brother. You want me to take care of things?

17. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Save it, little man /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Bottom line is I work hard to have a stable life and I don't need some low life doper screwing it up. I would just assume not have My Wife all worried about Me stomping Her Brothers a$$ into the ground.

18. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I thought I might end up in the same boat. I bought a rifle and subtly made it very known throughout the family that home security was a new hobby, and that I shoot intruders to kill, and any visits when I'm not home or after 9pm must be clearly announced to avoid answering questions from the wrong end of a barrel... While I wasn't hoping to, I was fully prepared to unload a full mag into any intruder (prime suspects at that time being my mom-in-law and sis-in-law, or one of thier boyfriends).

Best thing to do is plan;
    Make a "line in the sand", meaning define an action they take that will trigger immediate and unhesitating reaction from you. Maybe another phone call, a mysterious phone call, vandalism, unannounced visit (regardless of it's purpose), etc. He's put you on the defensive now, so even if he came up to give you a hug and beg forgiveness, I'd keep a finger pretty close to the trigger when he's around...
    Next, define your reaction. Fire a round, File a police report, call him and give him an ultimatum, etc.

I read some self defense/combat articls recently that said the average Joe typically is ready to defend himself/his property, but doesn't think through when he needs to take action, and that's his downfall. So it's important to define all the possible moves before the confrontation can begin.

One note about changing your phone number; if he does want to harass you more before he takes any action, you'll have warning if you keep your old phone no.

Good luck Bro!

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I read some self defense/combat articls recently that said the average Joe typically is ready to defend himself/his property, but doesn't think through when he needs to take action, and that's his downfall. So it's important to define all the possible moves before the confrontation can begin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Some old boy named Mr. Murphy likes to show up at the wrong times and you always want a backup plan cause the first one will go to [darn]. Of course, you should really have a backup plan to the backup plan and if you're not the type of person who's good with overcoming out of controlled chaos at 200mph, start learning...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Ya know Ratch, from my read sounds like you had a good handle on the thing and dealt with it right.