Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What Would You Pay?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigbadchev84, Feb 15, 2005.

1. bigbadchev84

bigbadchev84 1/2 ton status

i have a chance to buy my buddies old 86' it would be strictly a parts truck, its got new 35" all terrain bfg 16.5s, (one bent rim) this thing has been jumped and rolled and is now sitting in the weeds behind his house, he had it about a month after buying it from a guy that was fixing it up, he bought it for 5500.00, it has a 12,000 pound warn winch with broken cable, 330hp gm crate motor, new 700r4/208, 3/4 ton w/4.10s, power everything, and a full setup of autometer sport comp gauges, he has also robbed the carb and steering box off of it too, there is not one usable body panel on this thing just interior and drivetrain, what do you think would be a reasonable price to offer without slapping him in the face?

2. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Just an off the top of my head guess, I'd say about $1500.... Just because it has no useable body parts. And since it has been jumped and rolled, the frame is probably bad too.....