Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What ya think of this ???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

As some of you know, the daily driver (98 Dodge Stratus) rolled down a hill, hit some crap and a house. It's a automadic so we're not sure how it happened. Anyways we took it into the shop this morning. This afternoon in the mail we got a Safty Recall - transaxle floor shifter ignition/park interlock. So I called the 800 number, they wanted the repairs stopped so the can send a inspecter out. I didn't know what too do, so I called the insurence company and told them about it. So the repairs are halted for now. Sence this happened because of a faulty part, Chrysler may pay for it, or what I think would be really cool is they can give up a new car !!! Kinda doubt that one, but who knows. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif hopefully

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

quick, everyone run out and buy these cars and crash them! i bet we all make $$... lol wouldnt that be nice /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    quick, everyone run out and buy these cars and crash them! i bet we all make $$... lol wouldnt that be nice /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ] The car chashed itself, nobody was in it when it went for a cruse down the hill. Kinda pisses me off that because of a defective part, the car was involved in a accident. That's that Chrysler quality for ya.