Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What you can find on the job.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by k5 krawler 50, Sep 13, 2005.

1. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

I just started working for the college athletic director up here in quincy, and today he was going over how to fill up the soda machines. So we went down to the football field, and there is this storage under the home bleachers where they keep a lot of stuff including the soda that they just got in today. When we were down there, i saw an old camo chevy long bed, and i instantly thought oh man.. that is a cucv.. so i went and looked at the front end and it had a 60 under it. I was damn.. i want that truck. So my boss and i were talking about it, and i asked if they use the truck, and he said that he didnt think so. I told him that even if it didnt run, i would love to just work for the truck instead of cash...

He told me, well let me see what i can do..

I'm on lunch right now and when i go back i will get some pictures. Its awesome what you can find while working..

2. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Good find and while you are scamming parts get me a couple of CO2 canisters from that soda machine. I need one for a keg-or-ator and one to sir up tires :D

3. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

well, i dont know if i will be able to do that, because there arent any busted up soda machines. If one breaks, i will see what i can snag up.. haha.. pics are coming later..

4. tractordoc

tractordoc Registered Member

lucky you!!!