Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what you think guys....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, Apr 22, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

what would you think of having a sticker on the back of my blazer saying.."life is too short for small cars" lol..i love it..it would make my awesome blazer really stick out..and put down all those people sitting down htere in there little POS nissans lol...
    thanx-bryan- and yes user :rene has this as his/her quote..so i asked her if i could use it LOL ..what you guys htink though.is that good? im thinking of a cool custom sticker ot have made..

2. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

DUDE, you spell worse than i do /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif take some time and preview your posts befor posting.

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

lol yea sorry bout that..i type to fast and never check them...ill make sure to do that! lol ...but anyways by the way...what do you think about the sticker??

Bryan

4. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

eehh i don't know it's a lil cheesey for me. but then again i don't put any stickers on my stuff (except CK5 stickers) i think that me and or my rig make enought of a statement. i don't want people getting the wrong impression of me from a sticker, i'll let them get that from meeting me in person /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

dude the pic of your rotty in your profile is a bit twisted but funny as hell!

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha yea i see wha tyour saying..i like the idea..but then i thought about it..and while my blazer is being parked in the school parkinglot while im in school..what if some punk who drives some damn eclipse or something saw something liek that on my truck..or a jap. offensive sticker!! lol..dont want someone going nutso on my baby either! lolso...

bryan-later

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

bit twisted...funny as hell? im not sure im getting you..but yea you are right about it being rotty! lol..it runs good though..has a 305..thats the first one i got..for 500 bucks! lol..then i just got this deal on this other one a 84..that aint perfect either but its pretty damn solid and dont loo kto bad..so im using that one you see for parts! lol...its alll stock!! the interior in it is stil nice..but the body is sh*t lol..so thats why i bought this other one.(the 84)..that i wil lhave pics of asap!..but sorry..im 16 and i cant afford the best just yet..so...(im taking the engine and tranny form that rusty 85 and putting it in my 84)..cuase the 84 had the engine and tranny taken form it..but the body and evything is in pretty good shape.

Bryan-later

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea and in case you didint read the caption..its a parts truck..so no thats not the one im actually ganna be driving! lol..have to change my profile to a 84 instead of a 85! lol- but still its a neat oll truck!

bryan-later

9. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

he was talking about beater74s side pic buddy...its his rottweiler taking a dump...

i like the sticker on the back of my truck the best...it reads:
    "NO FAT CHICKS TRUCK WILL SCRAPE"

Later

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ahh lol.oookkkk....

bryan

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

in this day and age... my fav is "you call THAT an SUV?!?".

I saw one of the mercedes SUVs at the bank yesterday... what a complete joke. That $50k+ machine has less storage and is little better off road than my moms minivan. The thing is not only ugly, but is basically a tall station wagon. Every time I see one of these llama "v"s (not sport or utility to them) I wish I had that bump sticker. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

J

12. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

AHAH you take the words right out of my mouth! you speak the truth my brother!! lol..i mgiht just get a sticker like that...sounds good to me! lol

bryan-later!

13. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

and how old are you? and is that black jimmy yours!!?? its hot!

14. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

I think the sticker is fine. It's your K5 and if that's what you wanna do, more power to you./forums/images/icons/smile.gif Let me tell you that it's better than that pissing calvin that's all over the place.

ric

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

im 26...and yes the black JIMMY is mine... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

1-ton coming soon....buwhahahahahaaa!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

J

16. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

yeh, bowtie, theres nothing quite as funny as bathroom humor /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif hahahahah.

17. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

hey bryguy don't mind me about that sticker that's just my opinion. when i was 16 i probably would have put that stick on my rig.

18. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well loli got it down to either lifes to short for small cars..or maybe somehting like jekbrown said .."you call that an suv??" lol i love both cant choose..i think im going for the suv one..nice sticker on the back window..and..to represent..gatta have the coloradok5.com on the windshield you know! lol

19. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

Well the CK5 sticker is a given, but on my back window I have the classic Calvin taking a leak but with some flare, He is wizzin on " INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION" I had to have that one custom made and it cost a whopping $5

20. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha sweett..yea i think i im going to put something like that guy told me.."you call THAT an SUV!!??...i cant get over it! lol

bryan-later