Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What'd everybody do Saturday?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Sep 18, 2005.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Eh, dumb question but what'd you guys do this Saturday? I got up at 8, went to a junkyard, gave them my tailgate and top in exchange for a couple of parts, some hose, a power steering reservoir, and a working York. I came back home, drilled and tapped the power steering box, plumbed my hydro assist, and mounted my Ford towers and ES9000 shocks, then went out and partied. I also cut some panels out of the back to prep the rear of my truck for narrowing. Had a great day/night and just got home, what'd you guys do with your Saturday?

2. sledheadak

sledheadak 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

worked,also have to work sunday......the joys of being self emplyed :rolleyes:

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

finished installing a pair of mpfi 496's at work.... then did a little side work for a bud, putting qrters on his 71 Cutlass...

came home and took a nap... :D

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Slept off and on all day, while watching all the recorded shows on the DVR... :doah:

i AM the lazy ass :D

It is now Sunday, and i'm getting ready to go to work till about noon. :(

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Moved boxes. All day. Sucks.

6. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Built a stupid gate/railing thing for my grandparents.

Took a dump 3 times.

Played games online with my buds for the rest of the night up till about 2 hours ago.

Watched Final Fantasy 7 the movie. And I must say...Even with subtitles, OMG thats an awesome movie.... :bow:

Now I'm goin to bed at 5:50 AM. :eek1: :haha:

7. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Woke up at around 1pm :whistle: , went out to get some food. Came home took a dump, worked on my truck a little. Watched tv until my girlfriend picked me up and went to a party, both got wasted out of our minds by 10pm. Went to bed around 2am maybe, woke up at 7am to drop her off at her truck, and now i have to study for the rest of the day.

8. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Woke up at 4, took a dump-went back to sleep. Woke up at 7:30 took another dump, then replaced a backup light relay on my 1/2 ton (easy job I had already pre-wired everything), then got into replacing the wiper motor. That was easy also execpt when I realized that after my winshield was replaced the dipschitz put a screw in the center of the washer fliud tube which is why it wasn't working anymore :mad: . Patched that, and then watched Stargate and Galactica which I had taped the night before.

9. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

tried to get caught up on work for my classes. It's only the 3rd week and some how I'm behind already(upperdivision classes actually make you work--who knew:dunno:). Probably gonna be doing the same today. I'll squeeze watching the race in there though;)

10. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Woke up about 11:30 on my buddy's couch, watched Trucks! and Car and Driver, went to lunch with a couple friends from high school, washed the Yukon and waited in line for 20 minutes to pay for a bottle of Gatorade, went to another friend's house and hung out with her and her friend for a while, then we all went to the hookah bar, got kicked out because they were having a superhero party (WTF), and then went to the Soapbox and shot pool for a while. Then I went back to my friend's house and watched Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events, which is one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen. I got home about 2:30.

Oh and I got a random text message proclaming me as God last night.

Crazy.

11. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

:eek1: so after the first time, you put it back in so you could dump it again and again?

12. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

I went wheelin'! :doah: :D

[​IMG]

13. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

Worked in the yard, took matthew to see if he could get his liesen but did not pass. Had a couple people come out and get a couple dogs and a few more should be out to look at dogs and pups today. Played with the k-10 in the yard and found out that when the 4" pipe bumber hits something solid it stops. :eek1: Need to work on the shifter or install a floor one. Today will do more yard work.

14. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

every one here is pathetic except you beast!!!!:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

oh me included

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Did you do anything with the York? I LOVE my York, I almost want to get another rig just to build in on-board air...

My saturday...I went to one soccer game for each kid all morning, came home and took a cruise, er uh, ran some errands on the motorcycle for a couple hours...Noted the A-hole-ness of several drivers in regards to motorcycles (I swear one guy was *trying* to push me over), investigated the possibilities of installing a tank and a couple air horns on the bike, helped my wife watch our best friends kids, restacked half or third of a cord of firewood, rushed like a psycho to get the bike covered when a huge downpour came out of nowhere...

16. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

look on ebay they have air horn kit made just for bikes

17. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

worked today i went to the fair in the morning and im leaving for work again short...damn farmers planting beans so early

18. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

i got home at 6 am from friday night, woke up at 7am and loaded up my bobcat and went over to my friends new house, and cleaned up his yard, and cut down some trees, loaded up the dumptruck with as much crap as we could, went to the dumps...and they were closed!! then went back to his house and made a pile with the rest of the crap, got home at 10pm, went out to a party and got home at 430am thismornign, now its 130pm sunday, and i am really tired.

19. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

Got up at 5 am to be at the hunting club by 7 am... put together a hunting tripod I bought, and helped put up a couple ladder stands. Probaly go put put up more stands this next Saturday.

20. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Will do, thanks for the tip. :waytogo: