Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what's a fair price...do ya'll need anything?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Avery4jc, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

This guy is parting out a 1985 pickup....haven't been able to call him since I just found it but I'm going to go see if I can get the dash pad off of it since mine is, well as some of you know....a bit fuzzy. ;)

So whats a fair price for one....well I guess I should put it this way what is a junkyard price for one in great/ok/poor condition?

Also I'll see if it's a C/K then if it's a 10/20/30 but either way does anyone need anything in particular?

http://fresno.craigslist.org/pts/228023019.html

-Avery

2. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

If it has an original GM left front (drivers side) fender in good condition no rust or damage I would be interested in it and the grille. That I would trade you a perfect N.O.S. GM dash pad in light blue/grey. New they sell for around $250.00 on average on eBay. Or you could just buy a dash Cap to cover yours for around $120.00

[​IMG]

Or there is a company that makes them called dash Direct for $229.00 plus shipping http://www.dashesdirect.com/HTML/Catalogv3.7GMRetail.htm#81-91%20GMC%20/%20Chevrolet%20Dash

3. Avery4jc

Avery4jc 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

ok, I'll check it out when I go and I'll snap some pics....well you obviously haven't seen my dash, lol...a dash pad cover wouldn't be able to cover this beast.
    ;)

-Avery

4. Metrodps

Ok maybe we can work out a trade on it. I got the dash and decided I could live with the little crack in my brown one.(will put a dash mat on it. Just hate to dye it I would more than likely screw it up.

5. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

I got a brand new condition dash with no cracks from a yard about a year ago for $65. I would offer $50 or $75 and work from there.

Remington

6. Teamstatic2001

Teamstatic2001 Registered Member

Ive got 3 good crack free ones for sale, 2 grey, 1 brown, if anyone is interested.

7. Metrodps

Team click on my name and email me PLEASE!! if it don't work; go to my home page and contact me.
    Thanks

8. Teamstatic2001

Teamstatic2001 Registered Member

uh oh, on closer inspection i only have two on ones got a tiny crack damnit. Looks like im gunna need one of the grey one so that leaves a good brown one and a grey on with a tiny crack by the vin tag. Other then that the speaker holes all feel pretty strong if anyone is interest. by the way Metrodps, i have dyed a couple with that store bought VHT dye and it works damn good. Looked awsome but works best on dash pads and not so well on hard plastic like door panels.