Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Storm Trooper, May 25, 2001.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    What\'s everyone doing this weekend?

Boring[​IMG] I'm working on my house so I can sell it this fall, buy a new house here/ one in Cape Coral Fl., watching all the buck & elk in the yard and maybe put a flag on the K5 and take it out for a spin[​IMG].<font color=red>How about you?

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Re: What\'s everyone doing this weekend?

im pullin the tranny AGAIN!ive been saying that for the last few weeks but tommorow is the day!was supposed to go to river ranch(near avon park/lake wales)for the weekend but that plans a bust.if all goes good ill have it back on the road by tommorow evening.(I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE)[​IMG]but still no river ranch.[​IMG]

PURE INSANITY
    86 blazer see it at:<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.zing.com/album/pictures.htmlid=4292792569>http://www.zing.com/album/pictures.htmlid=4292792569</A>

3. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Putting the engine togather for my '67 camaro- got the crank back yesterday, got a buddy comeing over to help me put it togather, Then the fun begins. I still need a radiator (thinking about going to a aluminum rad.) then figure out how to clear the colum shift linkage for the power glide, find some ----ahh etc etc etc. Thats all I've been thinking about today.

Check out "other rides" for some updates.

Twiztid

4. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Not a Damn thing..............that I know of yet.......

90K5

See my truck at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Albumindex?u=1329584&a=9886502>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Albumindex?u=1329584&a=9886502</A>

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I'm not driving...thats enough for now![​IMG]
    Actually my wife Jeep just puked the radiator the day i got home, so i guess I'll be working on a Jeep at least tomorrow...[​IMG]

Rene

<font color=red>If at first you don't succeed...skydiving ain't for you!</font color=red>

6. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I wanted to go wheeling this weekend, but have to babysit the new guy. I also need to puruse the internet for a new job I think.

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Yikes Steve! Has it become official?
    Cool on the babysitting though...you can read to Zach from this site! Just don't read to him from the non forum, you'll warp him for life![​IMG]

Rene...fingers crossed on your job situation!

<font color=red>If at first you don't succeed...skydiving ain't for you!</font color=red>

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by tRustyK5 on 05/25/01 08:57 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

8. Hathaway

Hathaway 1/2 ton status

Sunday I'm going up to Flathead lake (largest freshwater lake west of the mississippi) for a picnic, gonna hit a cool arse go kart track. Driving the K5 so I get to see how she does on highway mileage. Gonna stop by my G/F's grandparents house up there too. Should be a fun day.

By the way, Congrats Steve. You seem like a great guy, and what kid wouldn't love having a dad with the UAV [​IMG]

Dan, '86 K5, 5.0L v8, NP208, TH700R4, open 10bolts front and rear, 3.43gearing, K&N filter, 31x10.50R15 Trailhandlers

9. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I have a gallon of black herculiner I plan on doing my interior in...but I has rained for the last 7 days here is Iowa and I have had my top off the whole time...much water in cab....very much.....

10. InGrownTownail

InGrownTownail Registered Member

I'm going to finish installing my winch bumper then im going to try installing a role.

11. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Saturday and Sunday will be my prep days for the Monday trip to Forked River, NJ with the Jersey K5 gang. Not sure yet how many of us are going, but I think it'll be at least 3 people. This'll be my wife's first offroad trip, so it should be interesting...

But, most of all, I will be taking a few moments each day to remember those who gave all they had and made the ultimate sacrifice, so that we may continue to live in a secure, free country. To the millions who died serving the United States of America, I say:
    <font color=blue>Thank You. Rest In Peace; You Are Not Forgotten.<font color=black>

**Picture a huge American flag waving here**

<font color=red>Click those banners and help support CK5!!<font color=black>
    [​IMG] Semper Maintenance!

12. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

I'm going to be in the same boat as Steve - Babysitting and job hunting. Hopefully I'll get to sneak to the river on Sunday or Monday and observe nubile young females in sub-miniature bikinis.

BTW Jarhead - Great post in memory of our fallen soldiers.

I have voluntarily axed "Pancho" in a bandwidth conservation effort [​IMG]

13. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

i am not doing a thing except mowq some grass, my blazer is in the body shop now =(

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://confederate9.coloradok5.com/>http://confederate9.coloradok5.com/</A>
    <font color=red>K5: Because size DOES matter</font color=red>
    [image]http://www.off-road.com/chevy/chevygmc.gif[/image]

14. 85m1009

85m1009 1/2 ton status

Gathering autographs and playing in traffic.

<font color=yellow>Steve Frisbie</font color=yellow>