Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

whats everyone up to today?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Jun 10, 2006.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i dont know about where you might be, but its about 90* outside the BBQ and pool are calling my name and later on the firepit is gonna be going. nothing better than hangin out in the backyard with your friends BBQin swimmin, drinkin beer and listening to music...

currently playing... swing life away by rise against.

2. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I went to Billings today to meet MTMike and pick up some axles, shafts, etc that he had. great guy and a really awesome rig! his 14 bolt peed on me

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hit about a hundred today. About the most work I got out of myself today was fixing the dog house. It was in a serious state of repair. Then I had to replace a panel on the fence because me operating a hammer and nails is like getting Hillary to play nice at the Republican National Convention.

I dare say my aim was awesome since I was about 20 ft. away and that hammer, without aiming took the panel flat out of play..................:D

4. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

I'm getting ready to go into work....

5. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

:D Got the boat uncovered, filled it wil 50 gal of gas, called some friends and went tubing. My a** is wore out!

BTW why do friends try to kill you when your out tubing:D . Got those basteges back though.

6. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

I mowed lawn, and rigged a small boat for fishing on remote lakes deep in the woods. I also bought plane tickets for my kids who I get to have for three weeks next month. I was going to go to this chicks house and watch movies, but decided it was not worth driving there to have her talk about total nonsense during the movies, wishing I would have stayed at home. So that is what I am doing now, staying at home

7. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll. :p:

8. MT wheeler

MT wheeler 1/2 ton status

Got the Husqvarna back from new blades being installed. Big rocks really do a number on mower blades.

Then I sent an e-mail asking for a refund of $1075 worth of parts I paid for over 6 months ago and still have not recieved:doah:. Wish me luck.

9. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I when to a goat show. Young girles and livestock , a good thing!!!

10. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I got up early, made breakfast for my roommate before she went to work, went to pick up my friend, got stuck watching him and a couple guys work on a Furd, went with him and picked up my washing machine, got it unloaded, and took him home.

Went to my aunt's to return her truck, and got stuck trying to figure out how to tie sturgeon hooks. I've done 3 of 4 loads of dishes (I'm the dishwasher), got pictures hung up on the wall (I only destroyed 2 frames in the process :rolleyes:), and am aboot to head to the laundromat.

After that, I've got the bathroom to clean, I need to get my **** unpacked (off my floor) and shelved, then pull the hard drive off my old computer and stick it in my new one. If all goes well, it'll be time to barbeque some chicken. Then I help my roommate with her homework, do some of my homework, play some video games, shoot some ****ing Covenant, and go to bed.

Fun.

11. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

had a bbq with other ck5 members

12. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

BAH!!! way too much **** for a saturday... my only plans are to bbq, swim, kick it by my campfire, and put my GMC in the garage to start working on it soon...

13. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

Well I went to work today. It was nice cruising down the highway, no more shake from a bad tire and all the oil leaks fixed in the motor. Spent $2400 fixing leaks and a bad tire this week. Then the damm ECM on the motor went tits up and I had to call a tow truck:angry1::doah:I can hope the guys who fixed the leaks just left some wire loose on the ECM and they can pickup a $600 tow bill.
    George

14. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

Making some beef jerky....grilled some pork steaks....boiled some peanuts....annoyed my wife....did the dishes....annoyed the wife....

15. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

It was cool here today, only in the 60's, and i spent the entire day at work pulling some overtime. It was worth it though. Now im just sitting in the recliner with a bottle of Berghoff beer surfing CK5.

16. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Nothing. Then stood up the tranny/transfer case to seal up some bolts so they'll stop leaking. Realized I didn't have any thread sealer. Waited for Jenn to get home so I could use her car to run to the store. (Just now remembered I borrowed my Dad's truck back on Monday and could've driven that to the store:doah: ) Went to a Diamondbacks game. They lost. Very sad. Bad Mets.

Now home drinking beer wishing I could have won the lottery so I could buy beer at the park.

17. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

after waking up i started drinking beer and have been drinking ever since. just towed my buddioes new project home, an 84 s-10 that is getting a vortec 350-th350 and either jeep or toyota axels with 40's.

just currently playing "caps"

18. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Yesterday it was fun and games but today i got down to business and started sanding down o'l Spots my k5. Gong to paint it soon. All the paint is just flaking off even tho the paint still looks great and has been garaged all its life. Grrrr:mad: :mad:
    Fn GM and ther crappy paint/cheap parts/. I have bought GM all my life... I will never Never buy another GM again. I have had it with their crappy ugly cars. All I do is work on them. My wifes Monte Carlo went off warrenty and is literally falling apart.
    My next car will be definatly imported.

19. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

I woke up about 4 this afternoon, ate a piece of cake, and took a shower. It's almost 6 and that's about as far as I've gotten.

And to think, I was planning on getting up by 11..

20. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Good morning!