Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

whats everyones plans for christmas ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Dec 17, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

okay just wanted to know what everyone is doing for christmas and how many are spending it flying out to see family? oh and another trick question, what did you all get your other halfs (spouses/ girlfriends/boyfriends) and do they normally take the stuff you get them back? and do you think you will get what you wanted?
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

For Christmas this year I'm lounging around in my underwear all by myself. No realitive to bother me. I bought a ticket so I could fly my mother to Fl. to annoy my sister this year over Christmas. I love my mother, but she does go overboard around the holidays, and she hasn't seen my sister for 4 years anyways.

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

What a great idea...if I could afford it i'd send my Mom and mother in law somewhere too /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Rene

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Family+Alcohol+Gifts= Good times /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

in-laws+alcohol+clothes that don't fit=a big pain in the a$$

6. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

trying to get the back, back in some reasonable shape, been down for almost two weeks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif The wife and I do not exchange gifts since we bought the new RV last year. I am waiting to buy my hunting buddies pickup. He pasted away a few weeks ago and I get first shot at it. We spend christmas at my mothers house which takes way to long to eat, open presents ect Oh I do get to spend that day with all the crazy'es in the family /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I can hardly wait /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'm gonna self refer myself to the county mental health for what my wife is putting me through so that will teach her a leason on what not to do for Xmas lists and I deserve a break on that day.

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Driving to the snow in my K5

Not seeing family

No spouse so bought myself a new custom made rear bumper and no, I won't take it back

Already got what I wanted...

Somewhere in there I'm gonna be fall down drumk too... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif